Help with choosing a new faction

+
Here are my tactics in the game. Well, I played for monsters. Round 1 can be lost, but do it so that the opponent has fewer cards in his hand (mostly 1 card than mine). In the second round, the opponent does the same, or makes himself worse - continues to play with fewer cards. And in any case, I won. And I will win the 3rd round on any, because I leave the top cards (well + -). Somehow.
Post automatically merged:

[Please do not share usernames when posting match history.]

How to abbreviate all factions? Help, because I understood only NG (nilfgaard) and SK (skellinge)😀

How to abbreviate all factions? Help, because I understood only NG (nilfgaard) and SK (skellinge) :)
MO - monsters
SC - scoiatael
SY - syndicate
NR - north realms

IMG_20210417_234118.jpg

Vampires top)

But don't interesting in playing. Because I learned my tactic to perfect :]

Sorry, when I writing and writing. Because I don't have friends, which play this game. And himself very bad playing.

Last edited:
Here's what I do when I want to try something new... Go into the deck builder and find a card that looks interesting. Then pick its main keyword (i.e. disloyal, spawn, vitality, etc.) And then search on that keyword to find other cards with that keyword and stay adding them to your deck... Play a few rounds. See what works, what didn't work. Just experiment and try new stuff. If you find yourself mulliganning a particular card a lot, then go back in and replace that card with something else in your deck...You'll eventually land on something that's fun to play.

I stay away from streamers and pre-fab decks personally, because to me that defeats the purpose. I never bought game guides or looked up cheat codes when I was a kid either...I want to play the game myself, not just copy somebody else playing the game ;)

Here's what I do when I want to try something new... Go into the deck builder and find a card that looks interesting. Then pick its main keyword (i.e. disloyal, spawn, vitality, etc.) And then search on that keyword to find other cards with that keyword and stay adding them to your deck... Play a few rounds. See what works, what didn't work. Just experiment and try new stuff. If you find yourself mulliganning a particular card a lot, then go back in and replace that card with something else in your deck...You'll eventually land on something that's fun to play.

I stay away from streamers and pre-fab decks personally, because to me that defeats the purpose. I never bought game guides or looked up cheat codes when I was a kid either...I want to play the game myself, not just copy somebody else playing the game ;)
Wow. This is cool man!

My first faction to learn was Monsters, cause well obviously the game suggests to new players to start off with them and so I did.

2nd I went for Skellige cause I really liked their theme of pagan raiders, druids, warriors and berserkers (also a logical advancement lol, from monsters to human savages).

3rd I went for the Northern Realms cause I thought they'd be simple to play as all they do is mostly just boost themselves and get payoffs from said boosts (like Tridam Infantry which damages others or cards with Inspired effect). And I was mostly right, they were easy to play.

4th I went for Scoia'teal, cause they kind of seemed more complicated then the first 3 but you will find out that everything looks more complicated then it actually is, and when you start playing a faction you should notice how it works and get a hang of it.

5th and 6th I tried Nilfgaard and Syndicate (played them even less then NG) a bit but these newer grew on me... mostly I learned to hate NG way before starting to play them so lol, I developed an aversion towards them.

Top Bottom