Help with My PC

+
I tired playing Cyberpunk on Ps5 but I can't play on ps5 because of constant crashing. I want to play the game so I want to buy it on PC but I wanted to know what was the highest settings my current PC could achieve??? I really would like ray tracing active.
I7-9700k, RTX 2080, 32 GB Ram, 2TB SSD
What game play settings will my PC do?

try what NVidia suggested to start with, see if you pc hold performance there, and then go down little by little if it doesn't

I tired playing Cyberpunk on Ps5 but I can't play on ps5 because of constant crashing. I want to play the game so I want to buy it on PC but I wanted to know what was the highest settings my current PC could achieve??? I really would like ray tracing active.
I7-9700k, RTX 2080, 32 GB Ram, 2TB SSD
What game play settings will my PC do?
To have good frames with Ray Tracing you MUST enable DLSS on Nvidia GPU
See which level of DLSS gives you best results,
I have a RTX2080 / 3700x 16GB RAM and run everything at highest settings (Ultra with RT and DLSS on Quality) and still get decent constant 60-80 frames
Your PC is definitely capable of handling the same settings, you can go DLSS with Ultra Performance instead and it will give you even more frames but the quality of ray tracing reflections will be significantly lower, on the other hand to have best reflections, disable DLSS but then you'll see a very big performance drop.
So keep DLSS on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom