Hidden object game or "Wimmelbild"

+
Hidden object game or "Wimmelbild"

Today I had this funny idea... Where's Geralt?! Have fun by puzzling! ;)

The first one is easy to solve, I know. But if you have fun by puzzling, I'm going to create some more... ;) Or you perhaps... ;)

The second one... ;)

The third one with Iorveth (especially for you dear @Riven-Twain ) ;)

Attachments

• wimmelbild_ger.JPG
    wimmelbild_ger.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 81
  • wimmelbild2_ger.jpg
    wimmelbild2_ger.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Wimmelbild-Iorveth.jpg
    Wimmelbild-Iorveth.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
That's a point, but first I must find a nice picture of him (and that's not so easy... :evil: ), cut him out with Photoshop and so on... ;) But I will think about it... ;)

---------- Updated at 07:09 PM ----------

And then Ciri of course... I mean that's even better... And "lore conform"... :evil:

Yeah, this one was tough :D I managed to find Geralts quite fast.

Good job @Boromir2015 :) That was fun.

Thanks a lot. The first one was just a funny idea... The second one was a little bit more complicated... But the third was definitely the best. For the following pictures I will look after more historic paintings like this by Pieter Bruegel. ;)

@Sunsibar and @Riven-Twain I hope this is a little bit more complicated... ;) (The problem is in my program GIMP it looks a little bit different to this page... :( )

Attachments

• wimmelbild_iorveth.jpg
    wimmelbild_iorveth.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
The Bruegels are a particularly good choice. Bosch might also be a possibility (if just a wee bit bizarre.)

Definitely improving: This took me about a minute.

Thanks a lot... ;) Yes, Bosch is a very good choice in my opinion, too. Then I will try that the next picture will take longer than one minute... :evil:

And here's the Bosch with Iorveth... Now it's much harder I hope... :evil:

Attachments

• bosch_iorveth.jpg
    bosch_iorveth.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
@Sunsibar

But then I need a picture with a better quality... ;) That's frequently the problem of net pictures... :(

---------- Updated at 05:24 PM ----------

By the way now you are too fast for me (don't forget I'm a childish but old man ;) )... I haven't time to read your PM yet...

---------- Updated at 05:31 PM ----------

@Sunsibar Your wish is my command! Here it comes... :rofl:

No, joke aside... It's really complicated to find a picture with so many people without a political background in the net... The most pictures I found show some demonstration for or against something... I don't know... :evil:

Attachments

• Iorveth_joke.jpg
    Iorveth_joke.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Top Bottom