Hotfix 1.04 stuck at 56%

+
As the title says, I can't download the hotfix, cause it keeps getting stuck at 56% at "Applying patches" (if I pause and unpause i can get to 57, but that's it)
Any idea why?
I download with 15MB/s and at the stuck page it says 2,5MB/s (but also has 585 MB/585 MB
I waited 30 minutes the first time, then stopped it and played on 1.03 and now tried it again, but still the same shit.

I have the same problem :/ the game is great :ok:

I could only play it thanks to the AVX fix mod, but at least it works. Would wish to have the offical fixes though, since there are other issues still.
Post automatically merged:

Second day, still the issue. Gonna verify now, which would be a weird fix, considering I got it on GOG and can run 1.03.

Verify stuck at 0%...uninstalled and reinstalled everything -_-

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I am playing the game in it's 1.03 Version because It is impossible to download the 1.04

I have the same problem :/ the game is great :ok:

sorry to write now, the next day everything worked fine at night hotfix downloaded
Post automatically merged:

I play i7 4770K + GTX 1070 + 16GB Ram and everything works fine , the game turned on the high settings. Sometime a little glitch will pop up but that's okay. The Game is great, 4me 9/10 :cool:

PS. I play almost 60h and I can't stop :sad::sleep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom