Hotfix 1.04

+
Can we have an option to rebind the keys on PC please, being forced to use ''F'' to activate is not PC friendly at all

Also please add barbers to the game, I wanna change my character hairstyle..

Does any of this fall under the "smudge effect"? There seems to be issues displaying the game at, or near, 1080p. It feels like my blood sugar is high or I'm losing my vision or something! Film grain, motion blur, etc. I immediately turn off for every game. The change in visual quality after changing these settings is not something I would consider an improvement. It simply allows me to see the smudginess even better. Its like I'm playing the game through a foggy glass window. I'm loving the game for what its worth, I just can't wait to be able to enjoy looking at it.

View attachment 11080214View attachment 11080220View attachment 11080223

- First, try changing your dlss settings. For the blurry character in the inventory screen, I know using the wrong dlss setting causes this. In a thread about someone complaining about the map being blurry someone stated that if you play 1440p you should put it on automatic or the next immediate setting (quality I think?). If you play 4k you put it on performance and if you play 1080p you put it all the way to the left. I had put it on performance as I thought it would prioritize performance (eg framerate). Using automatic for 1440p fixed the blurry character in the inventory for me.

- Secondly, for the world blurriness, if you have a Nvidia GPU, use the alt+F3 feature and use the sharpening tool (all the way up to 70-72% seems to be a good spot). It fixes most of the bluriness of the game, especially in the distance. I don't know if that would fix that machine thing's screen as it rather seems some texture didn't load. But it's an improvement.

- Last but not least ... consider playing something else until they patch this game heavily, to correct the many, many bugs and add tons of QoL stuff. That's what I'm doing, waiting for 6 months of patches or an enhanced edition. I loved The Witcher 3 and wouldn't have wanted to ruin the game for myself by playing it in such a poor state. If you keep playing, hope the first two tips helped you, have fun!

That's ... really confusing. So that could potentially rule out the patch as a variable. I tested minecraft RTX to make sure it's not just my card. I'm, about to see if rolling back the patchj will do anything
if you could update with any further testing you do that would be great - really like to get to the bottom of this.

Also, how are you able to roll back the patch?

Please fix the crashes, when I load the world a crash occurs, just as when I am in V's apartment a crash occurs, also crashes occur regardless of the number of NPCs, crashes occur even with complete inactivity.
Changing the graphics settings does not help, FPS is stable both at high settings and at low settings.
My drivers are installed and updated, Windows 10 version 20H2
My PC:
-Ryzen 5 2600
-Gtx 1660
-16GB RAM
I hope hotfix 1.05 will fix this problem

Why is there still no update for Xbox One ? I'm still running on 1.0.0.6
I got countless freezes on my One X and several crashes. I see the fantastic vision that's in the game. I see the great atmosphere of the city. I see the immersion. It would be an unbelievable game if it would run

Screenshot_20201212-162911_Photos.jpg

Minutes into this new update and my UI is overlapping in the bottom left. Can't wait to see what else y'all messed up here. What an embarrassment

Why is there still no update for Xbox One ? I'm still running on 1.0.0.6
I got countless freezes on my One X and several crashes. I see the fantastic vision that's in the game. I see the great atmosphere of the city. I see the immersion. It would be an unbelievable game if it would run

The hotfix is live on Xbox now, please check for updates.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
we need better optimisation for gtx 750 ti

Please develop a more solid way of updating. I download the patch and it takes nearly 2 hours to apply the patch. On the initial patch it also corrupted my hard drive. This is serious and doing possible damage to players systems. Not cool.

- First, try changing your dlss settings. For the blurry character in the inventory screen, I know using the wrong dlss setting causes this. In a thread about someone complaining about the map being blurry someone stated that if you play 1440p you should put it on automatic or the next immediate setting (quality I think?). If you play 4k you put it on performance and if you play 1080p you put it all the way to the left. I had put it on performance as I thought it would prioritize performance (eg framerate). Using automatic for 1440p fixed the blurry character in the inventory for me.

- Secondly, for the world blurriness, if you have a Nvidia GPU, use the alt+F3 feature and use the sharpening tool (all the way up to 70-72% seems to be a good spot). It fixes most of the bluriness of the game, especially in the distance. I don't know if that would fix that machine thing's screen as it rather seems some texture didn't load. But it's an improvement.

- Last but not least ... consider playing something else until they patch this game heavily, to correct the many, many bugs and add tons of QoL stuff. That's what I'm doing, waiting for 6 months of patches or an enhanced edition. I loved The Witcher 3 and wouldn't have wanted to ruin the game for myself by playing it in such a poor state. If you keep playing, hope the first two tips helped you, have fun!
Unfortunately I'll probably have to go with the last option. My Xbox One has your standard lack of graphics settings for a console. Wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't explicitly stated the game runs fine on these consoles.

For the quest: The Gig - after I collect my reward from Wakako, she allows me to got to Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc and acquire a free cyberware.
The problem I am facing is that there is NO option to open the door to Cassius's ripperdoc. I cannot get it in at all.
I am worried there are many more bugs like this that I haven't faced yet so it would be awesome to look into this stuff.

Thanks!

** BUGS EXPERIENCED STILL **

All NPCs apart from the primary one in each quest seems to talk to you using telepathy as their mouth never moves.

Weaponry hovers in the air then vanishes.

NPCs phase in and out at random.

Looking in the mirror shows me as being bald when I'm not.

Difficulty scrolling easily when viewing emails or messages from devices. Particularly so it the text box has no scroll bar button to drag.
plz cd project we are love you i have tx 750 ti its work good in red dead but your game not :eek::cry::cry::cry:

I'm experiencing performance and memory issues with this game. The game's performance gets progressively worse with RT on, whenever I walk around for a bit and then reload the save-state.

1. Load (fresh game)

2nd Save Game Load after walking around a bit in the city

3rd Save Game load

I bet it's a VRAM issue, as the RAM usage gets higher when the performance gets lower. But shouldn't there be garbage collection or something like that when reloading the save game? I mean I can walk around the city with a rock solid 30 FPS, unless I reload a savestate.

Top Bottom