Hotfix 1.05

+
Is there any news about langage setting not properly saved ?

Also, I'd be curious to have more details on how you conclued that SMT does not improve on CPU >= 8 cores ? Because I noticed a significant performance improve with SMT, not only in CPU load distribution but also on FPS (at least gain of 5/10 FPS) with a Ryzen 3700X, and I am not the only one.

Maybe it depends on configuration, settings, CPU or GPU load ?
So I just hope SMT will be enabled for ALL ryzen.

Anyway, this game is very great despite all little bugs, thank you for your work !

Walk button for PC please and thank you.
can mod it in yourself or just download full made mod from nexus mods until they add
But yeath to cd projekt red, walk button pls
craft button mouse click > button + less time to hold
slow car drive button, some sports car start with spinning tires and start sliping before even driving and are hard to control, with modded slow start button they start okey
plus i read reports on intensive crafting making save files too big and making game not load anymore

Why are the console patches coming out before PC? Doesn't console "need" a verification process while PC does not? Waiting for fixes on PC because the console version is worse is kinda weird.
Still no walk button, but there's a mod for it...

Because the PS4/XBox One Market share is much larger than the PC base. And the biggest issues with the game are on those platforms. Since Sony removed the game from their store it would be of highest priority - as for every hour the game is not on there CD Projekt Red are losing money.

I'm looking forward to AI improvements and fixing a police, it's completely underdeveloped. Thanks for fixes, guys!

Thanks CD keep up the good work. I understand how hard this is for you guys and so far my experience has been positive. Yes I have had my crashes about once ever few hours and bugs/ glitches but man is this game beautiful and fun. Dude i really thought the naked part after the montage was part of the game. I was thinking if she gets naked every time in her room this is so realistic. Cause showering with clothes on is silly. That was a keeper in my book. Anyway thank you for hard work and keep it up. I'm looking forward to a great game all year long. And side note I want skippy back. I miss him...

Hopefully you guys also fixed the fingernails falling off of V's fingers and floating near the arms when they use the Mantis Blades! There's also several perks, clothing mods and cyberware that do not work at all, as well as cyberware that are incompatible with arm cyberware.

Generally there are a lot of examples when some visual item that should vanish, doesn't and instead hangs around in the air/minimap eerily. Ive had car icons, map icons, knives, etc do that

So it was ok to push PC version back so it can be released with the console version but patching PC version is not as important to you. First, you released unplayable game knowing exactly what it is and now you make it a priority to patch it quicker at the expense of PC customers. I can see the logic in that, why should only PS4 customers be unhappy?

no fix for the mirror-crash-bug für win7 gtx users :(((
so we wont be able to continue the game over xmas, after completing the heist :(((

I cannot believe they are removing the nudity like this. I am really pissed off. I want it back, as it was at the start and as it should be still.

1. How about fixing the floating cigarettes that accompany Johnny in practically every scene he is smoking in?
  2. How about making the NPCS of Night City not freak out if I accidentally bump into something or walk in a threatening manner, sending them all running for cover or cowering in fear. Half the time I've done nothing at all to provoke them and yet there they go, running away and screaming in terror. It really ruins immersion and realism of the game...please tone them down.
  3. Thank you!

So it was ok to push PC version back so it can be released with the console version but patching PC version is not as important to you. First, you released unplayable game knowing exactly what it is and now you make it a priority to patch it quicker at the expense of PC customers. I can see the logic in that, why should only PS4 customers be unhappy?
I can understand ur frustration, i kinda feel the same.. i'm still waiting for the patch to jump on PC especially when they said soon that's like saying within the hr..

But i also understand CDPR trying to get it out asap for the Playstation after all it has been taken from the Playstation store so ur unable to buy it, we prolly wont get it till tomoz or later today/tonite depending on where u live.

Last edited:
CDPR please let us turn off finishers for melee combat. Finishers happen too often and almost always you get killed in process. Also the single finisher for every weapon is getting old pretty fast.

Top Bottom