Hotfix out now!

+
IMG_6004.jpg

Look at my beautiful crown points

Let's try to remember the challenges that CDPR devs are facing right now. They could have easily just not supported the game for a few months. They're working from home. Imagine the technical and logistical hurdles this presents, and maybe hold back a bit on the vitriol. I get it - I've been playing since Closed Beta. It's been a bumpy ride. But I still love this game and want to keep playing it. Hotfix next week isn't the end of the world.

my Ruehin had a lock and two poisons and it still worked... Sometimes the locks do not work still...
my opponent drew Matta and my card flew down like at the 4th hand from the sky...it was legendary LMAO
these bugs are pro monsters honestly...keep up the good work lol

Moderators, please help if you can.

Has anyone posted about their meteorite powder not being granted after milling cards? I milled some bronzes yesterday worth approximately 150 powder, and my total balance still says "5" for meteorite powder.

I'm not too upset, but that is only because I milled a few spare low provision bronzes and not anything serious. I was trying to fill out my bronze premiums, but I will have to wait till they fix this issue.

It is really interesting. The only bug I encountered was the Assimilate bug. No flying or invisible cards, no deathwish lock problem. Nothing. I think I have luck. I finished the Journey an hour ago, I'm in the old system now. I hope my luck lasts...

nehu

Forum regular
if i get it right, almost completely broken game will be broken for whole week? :(

Another bug, but this is an old one.
Everytime I get new cards from kegs, I set to display only new cards in my inventory, and everytime I mow one, plenty of new cards simply disappear from the "new" category.
Video proof:

The season is still bugged. I just lost a game by one point that I would have won easily if I didn't have a card freeze on me. I couldn't de-select it (Nenneke) to select and use another card's power. Not fun.

Gwent crashed 2 times when starting matches today... And i instant lose. This never happen before, only after this Hotfix...

The game keep giving me draw when i play against nilfgardians not always sometimes specially if there is thirsty dame and cahir on both sides :)

Nunc

Forum regular
Sometimes my cards small pictures are swapped with other illustrations

If you mean, in the Deck Builder, yes, I get this all the time as well. Sometimes it happened to 1 card, maybe 2.

I guess this is minor compared to other issues, such as mislabeling "Daily Crowns" in profile and seasonal trees where it now should read "Journey", but I guess they're familiar with these issues but they're on the "to do" list since they aren't too disruptive...

But maybe it got worse with last patch. Check my almost FULL GERALT deck:

GERALT DECK_crop.png

Top Bottom