How about having character models instead of just avatars

+
Not a gameplay feature, but I think it would be really cool if instead of an avatar, we had an actual character. A 3d animated character that could be modded. This would open up a huge amount of customizations, rewards, skins, animations, emotes, etc. Clearly screen space is an issue which is why the design changes, but I think it could be worked in instead of the avatar and a frame. The frames are nice but pretty boring after a while and not really much to play for. Look at highly successful games in other genres and see what people like. The big daddy at the moment, Fortnite, is all about this. But, classics like CS:GO, DOTA 2, etc. have mastered this stuff quite well to their players delight. These are all games where you are actually playing the character, so it's a bit different, but I think it would be a great innovation for a card game and there is so much you could do with it.

Cheers.

[note: edited to one topic]

Last edited:
As a general guideline, please keep suggestions to one per topic, especially when they are unrelated to one another.

Better optimization is already in the plans, as stated here.

Top Bottom