How to Fix The Police: TRAUMA TEAM

+
The police are suppose to be corrupt. If you fire a gun. No one cares. If you kill a random person, no one cares. But you shoot someone with a trauma team package and they send in the troops!

Ok so right now the police system is terrible. If you shoot a gun just to test it out, police come after you. You accidentally runover a person in the middle of no where, police spawn out of no where. Walk two blocks away and you're home free. It's terrible and feels beyond artificial.

Instead, have police only react if you do something illegal right in front of them. They're suppose to be corrupt right? So why would they exert the effort to find you.

The ones coming after you should be trauma team. Because they are specifically paid to protect their customers. You just damaged their customer, so here they come. Have Trauma Team fly in on one of their ships like the early mission with Jackie.

Think about the police like security cameras. They're watching for illegal activity. But they're not about to chase after you. Then build a bounty system. The higher it goes the more they want to capture you. Have them use nonlethal weapons to capture you. If I remember in a prerelease footage you had a system like this? I think.

Main point in all of this. Take out police randomly spawning. Take out minor offenses like shooting a gun to draw police. Replace them with Trauma Team flying in on one of their ships with heavily armed Trauma personal, to protect the people you hurt. It makes the system more immersive to the world.

Guest 4406876

The police are suppose to be corrupt. If you fire a gun. No one cares. If you kill a random person, no one cares. But you shoot someone with a trauma team package and they send in the troops!

Ok so right now the police system is terrible. If you shoot a gun just to test it out, police come after you. You accidentally runover a person in the middle of no where, police spawn out of no where. Walk two blocks away and you're home free. It's terrible and feels beyond artificial.

Instead, have police only react if you do something illegal right in front of them. They're suppose to be corrupt right? So why would they exert the effort to find you.

The ones coming after you should be trauma team. Because they are specifically paid to protect their customers. You just damaged their customer, so here they come. Have Trauma Team fly in on one of their ships like the early mission with Jackie.

Think about the police like security cameras. They're watching for illegal activity. But they're not about to chase after you. Then build a bounty system. The higher it goes the more they want to capture you. Have them use nonlethal weapons to capture you. If I remember in a prerelease footage you had a system like this? I think.

Main point in all of this. Take out police randomly spawning. Take out minor offenses like shooting a gun to draw police. Replace them with Trauma Team flying in on one of their ships with heavily armed Trauma personal, to protect the people you hurt. It makes the system more immersive to the world.
You're asking to have flying vehicles like the one scripted during Sandra Dorset's mission to have the intelligence to fly to your location, land, clear the area while chasing you? or ,god forbids, save who's injured that has a TT plan?

We can't even have functional CARS or police that doesn't spawn next to you....

Yes it would be beautiful what you say.

The team flying in is too much unless you're in a location which warrants it. Otherwise just have police cars like in gta and that would be effective. The sirens sounds really cool too.

This sounds great, but also incredibly difficult to pull off. Additionally, Trauma Team is probably only affordable in the upper-class districts, so that presents it's own limitations.

I did find it off putting that my actions would lead to the police responding in force against me, but having Maelstrom go ham on civilians was like 'eh'. Certainly make it so that the Police spawn better, but also make it so that they have a better presence that makes sense instead of as a nuisance. The lore in the game is that they're stretched very thin, so having them respond to my actions within seconds also felt off.

Honestly, it should be more like 'Last Action Hero' ...

Top Bottom