I beat monster breeding deck

+

Guest 3857871

I beat monster breeding deck

I just beat a monster breeding deck with Northern Realms deck. You can only imagine the opponent on the other keyboard when i made all of their breeding pointless with a single card.

First round: A short round, mainly we where vying for the privilege of having more cards than the other. I lost this round and had less cards on the second round.

Second round: My opponent starts breeding. I play Priscilla and bring in Reinforced Trebuchet and a blue stripes scout. Buffing Priscilla.
My opponent is well on the way to breeding at this point. I use Foltests ability to copy the reinforced Trebuchet and gold them. My opponent continues creating a huge army by breeding Aracha and small critters on the melee row. Then i use Alzur's thunder to get rid of my blue stripes scout while my opponent boosts his melee critters. At this point my opponent has about +100 points and i have somewhere close to 40 or so.
I play scorch and burn his entire melee row to nothingness bringing him crashing down to about 50 strength.

I think my opponent did a ragequit.

Top Bottom