I can make you do anything.

+
I can make you do anything.

As some may know, I have been experimenting in the program Daz | Studio since the forums went down. I'm taking a break from writing my fan fiction. The next chapter will debut next month. This is my fan character Laelithra in Book 3 of What Lies Beneath, my witcher fan fiction. :)

Forum veteran
They're... dancing, right? On the ground? Horizontally?

Oh my.

By the way, the link in your signature has a space at the end that breaks it. Just FYI :)

Aww.. It'll be at least a few of years until they manage to translate all Witcher books to Finnish.

I'm missing so much.. :/

@227,

Isn't that how you dance? On the ground? Horozontally? lol

Thanks for the tip. I made that signature back on the old forums, and I added the September to it the day these ones opened. So, it must have brook it. All fixed now :D

@EskiMoe
I think I'll be an old woman before all the Witcher books are translated into English. Perhaps, it'll be even longer for my fan fiction to be complete. :)

I guess I'll have some additional reading to do. ;)

Seems like I've read some of your stuff before, although I could be wrong as the mind is the first to go or so I'm told. :p

Poor Geralt, he was probably sunbathing, fell asleep, and a few hours later this happened.

eskiMoe said:
Aww.. It'll be at least a few of years until they manage to translate all Witcher books to Finnish.

I'm missing so much.. :/
I feel your pain, Hungarian translation is nowhere at the moment, we only have The Last Wish. :/

227 said:
They're... dancing, right? On the ground? Horizontally?

Oh my.

By the way, the link in your signature has a space at the end that breaks it. Just FYI :)
Pole Vaulting.

The contrast between your main page and the e-book was... shocking.

"Uuh quite dark. Let's focus on the screen and click on that boo...... OMG I'M BLIND!"

I very much like the piece of art though - the coloring and contrast are great. Plus, the sword in the background is a nice detail. :)

@Flitters
You probably have. I've been posting my fan fiction here for two years now.

@siklara

Yes, poor, poor Geralt. Let's hope she doesn't hurt him too much. :D

@JackintheGreen

Lol. That made my day. This scene is actually in my fan fiction at some point. My husband cooked it up

@yuikami

Thank you. I have been working on this for two years. I finished Book 1 a couple monthes before the release of TW 2. The total word count spans 100,000+.

@Aaden
Thanks for the comment.

I've been looking for a new E-book (knowledgebase) software, but unfortunately, it will have to wait for little bit. Sorry about your eyes. Hope the blindness has departed.

siklara said:
Poor Geralt, he was probably sunbathing, fell asleep, and a few hours later this happened.

I feel your pain, Hungarian translation is nowhere at the moment, we only have The Last Wish. :/
Yeah well, I own Last Wish and Blood of Elves in English and have read the fan translated short stories from Sword of Destiny and the beginning of Times of Disdain, But I would love to read the rest of the saga already :/

Thanks Aaden. Yes, you can find What Lies Beneath, my epic Witcher Fan Fiction, at my website. It is linked in my signature. I will warn you though. The above fan fiction is unedited. It features all sorts of brutality and even child violence.

The PG version is on this website What Lies Beneath.

Oh, and I am most surely not a him :D. I am a woman :D

Thank you Aaden og Darksavior, and sorry I was so unobservant.
@Darksavior: No worries, I can tolerate any kind of mature content in fantasy writing, and I think it would be boring to read a children story about Geralt. Also I will not mind if the Geralt in your story is not exactly as in the books. It will be interesting to find out how you imagined him. So thanks for sharing, and I look forward to reading it.

Top Bottom