I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

+
Dear CD Projekt,
i dont know why, but i can no longer sprint in Cyberpunk 2077. I cleared my inventory and changed my sprint key, but i didnt worked.

Thanks,
Maurice

Same here, attached a screenshot showing the "lock" icon.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,842
Have also noticed my sprint breaking several times; only sure way to fix it so far is to restart the game (although it fixed itself once so far, but not sure yet what triggered it breaking/fixing itself)

Did you try loading an older save game where you didn't have this issue yet?

No idea if that's something where verify/repair might help:

But you can report it to CDPR support here (click on "contact us" to send a ticket):

Did you try loading an older save game where you didn't have this issue yet?

No idea if that's something where verify/repair might help:

But you can report it to CDPR support here (click on "contact us" to send a ticket):

I verified the Cache, and then also entered in a support ticket. Will wait to see what I find out.

This is a keybinding bug.

Both sprint and crouch and sometimes quick hack get screwed up, forcing you to rebind those bindings to fix those actions.

Keybinding in general needs to be completely overhauled, they screwed it up big time.

Only way to solve this bug at the moment is to save game. Go to main menu. Load back in.

Annoying, but that's the only work-around I've found to be 100% successful and with a decent pc the quickest.

sigh... yes, its happening to me too. There are a lot of little bugs that really get in the way of enjoying the game.

Dear CD Projekt,
i dont know why, but i can no longer sprint in Cyberpunk 2077. I cleared my inventory and changed my sprint key, but i didnt worked.

Thanks,
Maurice
Hello gamer, please dismantle duplicate items from your inventory (press "I"). That's it, this will solve the issue
Post automatically merged:

Please dismantle duplicate items from your inventory pressin I

I had a bug before when I was "sniping" down some enemy base through the cameras that my charachter got stuck there crouching, without being able to move. Reloading the save fixed it.

As others have said, thats the overweight icon - you are carrying too much and you need to get rid of some of it.

Otherwise, try changing your location - some areas are restricted in what you can do (run, jump, drive etc.). This seems to have been a clumsy attempt at preventing the player doing game breaking things around important NPCs (eg vendors). I got annoyed because i couldnt jump yesterday. Until I left a market area and then could jump again. Went back to it.. couldn't jump... left it agian, could jump... bit weird, but ok...

Have also noticed my sprint breaking several times; only sure way to fix it so far is to restart the game (although it fixed itself once so far, but not sure yet what triggered it breaking/fixing itself)

Same, have plenty of stamina, Not overweight. It just stops working, then a couple minutes later it starts working again.

If you're locked of sprint and jumps, check your zoom, it may be locked in, cauzing the inability to sprint. Happens from time to time to myself.

The overweight icon shows up randomly for me when i know im not over burdened. Sometimes sprint just shuts off but i find if i draw my weapon and holster it again it will sometimes work.

It'sd had it happen to me even when im not carrying too much stuff. Even had the scanner lock into to place (tab key). I think it was because i accidentally hit Caps lock, kinda have to mash them together to get the scanner to come off and caps lock off, think that might cause the running and shift key to do the same maybe ?

It'sd had it happen to me even when im not carrying too much stuff. Even had the scanner lock into to place (tab key). I think it was because i accidentally hit Caps lock, kinda have to mash them together to get the scanner to come off and caps lock off, think that might cause the running and shift key to do the same maybe ?

I use controller and it still does it so it seems to be universal.

Top Bottom