Venus in Furs: I hate it.

+
You can always just not text her back :shrug:

Sure, an option to blow her off would be funny I guess, but I feel like it would have the same result as not answering, which is being locked out of the item. I also think Meredith was meant to have more content that got cut, I've never seen that confirmed anywhere but her appearances on TV and some her dialogue leads me to believe that in one path she dies, but in the other she was meant to have more side content. But I guess we'll never know unless someone from CDPR comes right out and says it.
That's what I did, I just ignored the text, she does say something like '...and remember, I don't know you'. Regardless, I just wasn't going to go there, literally. I just wish we had a way to delete or block the text from her (or anybody else) and move on. I did try but nothing seems to work, it's just there and won't go away. So I guess she is there...just waitng.

I've just finished sending a bug report about the vanishing reply options. A small but really annoying bug.
I will too, cost nothing.
Beside, Do you know if you selecting the second option "No way. Don't trust you!" end the quest?
(or don't start it at least)

Top Bottom