I want my blue Herrera!!!!!

+
I hijacked a blue Herrera and immediately fell in love with it. It's the most gorgeous car in the game. It's beautiful. The paint job is smooth and shiny. The dashboard and seats are also partially blue and the windows are blue-stained. I was so knocked out by it that I recalled I had an offer for an Herrera so I left everything and went to buy it.
SHOCK
The Herrera for sale is nothing like my baby. It's an ugly dark grey, the same color as a Delamain and with the same grainy, not shiny finish. The windows are purple-stained. It's just like any other car in the game. Meh. And after I loaded a save my blue baby was no longer there! I was actually on foot in the middle of the street like a moron.
I want my blue Herrera. We wants it, Precious. (sobbing)
Edit: I managed to rescue my blue baby from an earlier save. But now I can't leave the game or she will be lost forever! (Comparison to the ugly grey brick).
photomode_25012021_134629.png

Last edited:
Hopefully a wee dlc arrives, something small like a garage were you can mod an respray your cars.

I say small without actually knowing how much work it would take from the development side tbh :p

Hopefully a wee dlc arrives, something small like a garage were you can mod an respray your cars.

I say small without actually knowing how much work it would take from the development side tbh :p
I hope so too! I once found a white Mizutani Shion Cabrio while doing a quest and loved it. It unfortunately despawned when I went into a building :/

If you love that car so much, why are you pointing a gun at it? o_O

I tend to agree, however. It would be nice if we could keep the cars we klep, similar to the Saint's Row games.

Don't even get me started on the lack of chop shops to mod them in..... :censored:

Hey, what's it with this blue Herrera and you!
It looks so-so, if you ask me!
I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder after all, eh! :LOL:
Anyway, glad you found a way to be with it. ;)(y)
I've always liked blue cars. My current car is blue, and I've had a couple of others in my life. Also had a couple of grays. One learns to love them, like an ugly child, but not my first choice.
I liked the Herrera's exterior a lot when I was going to take it, but what really got to me most was how the interior felt so cool (I mostly drive first person). Nice colors and big windshield with no glare glitch. The Herrera you can buy, aside from the dull exterior, has seats and details that are, I don't know, fucsia or pinkish. Look like an old couch at a decrepit hotel.

If you are a PC user take a trip over to nexus mods and you will find an assortment of new working mods now (really easy install) which will allow you to call, own AND modify the colour variations for all the vehicles (cars and bikes) in the game. They all mostly use existing game models (no bespoke colours yet) but someone has already made another mod with 5 new colours for the Porsche 911 including your favourite, blue !!

1336-1611914072-759903217.png

If you are a PC user take a trip over to nexus mods and you will find an assortment of new working mods now (really easy install) which will allow you to call, own AND modify the colour variations for all the vehicles (cars and bikes) in the game. They all mostly use existing game models (no bespoke colours yet) but someone has already made another mod with 5 new colours for the Porsche 911 including your favourite, blue !!

View attachment 11166560
Hot damn done and gone, can we get that in GT3 Acid green

1612460384297.png
:)

Top Bottom