Ideas, suggestions and thoughts after 60 hours.

+
I have been playing my first character for 60 hours and I have already cleaned the map of missions and a second character just made to continue experimenting with the game. I think it is time to give my opinion of the game.

First comment that I loved the game. I liked the story, the world and the characters. And this brings the first "but" that I have to highlight with the game.
The game is full of ghosts, moments when you realize the missing content that was discarded for unknown reasons. Characters you meet so that you never see them again, characters who start an unfinished narrative, ghosts of content that could have been and has not been. Perhaps this is the result of an excessively long development or perhaps it is the result of pressure to accelerate the development of the game. Either way, ghosts exist and eventually this reality will have to be confronted.

Night city. The most faithful representation of a city that I have seen in a video game, huge, imposing and full of dangers but absent from the options that a city like night city should offer. Dozens of food stores, bars and restaurants and interaction with them is almost non-existent. You can buy various groceries and drinks omnipresent in all these places, no specialty, no variety. Not to mention the more sordid and famous aspects of the options of Night city that as is tradition in video games will fall to the moder community to bring them to life.

And with this we link to a problem to face and that is the fatal implementation of clothing stores in the game and the excessive prices of everything in relation to the amount of money we can acquire in the game.
The options offered by clothing stores should always be visible and not depend on an annoying and useless rotations problem that is accompanied by another and is the absence of the ability to see the clothes that we can buy in our character and this has an easy solution .
And returning to the subject of money, the game normally offers us an excessively limited amount of money in relation to the costs of any product. There is literally an achievement for obtaining all the vehicles in the game and with all the money you can normally get, you cannot buy them if you choose to recycle the objects you get in order to develop crafting and equipment improvement.

Let's talk about AI, personally I think it's fine for gangs (however they should differentiate their behaviors a bit and focus on their supposed strengths) but the AI of the corporate militia should be more elaborate and the AI of the police and their chase mechanics should be completely redesigned.

And now let's talk about something that shines because of its absence: Personalization, we have the creator of the character and we are done with it. There is no possible customization after that point, we cannot change the hairstyle or the body nor the cyberwere alters the appearance of the character (except the arms). However, I do not doubt that as in The Witcher 3 this is one of the contents planned to be included through a free update.

Finally, to mention the bugs of all kinds that exist in the game on all platforms that we have all suffered to a greater or lesser extent and that we hope that in the February patch they have mostly disappeared.

Top Bottom