Ideas/Suggestions for game and future content possibilities

+
New game +
Clothing transmog system
Weapon camo customization (this one is a reach but they already have different color guns so just a thought)

Man I get depressed whenever I see threads like this. Because I doubt any drastic changes and features will be added on. I am especially unconvinced after reading the 1.5 letter from CDPR. Sure, the new features that came with 1.5 broke that ice a little bit, but those felt more like accessory gifts on top of the urgent need to release free next-gen update they've been advertising so much about pre-launch.

The letter insinuates technical support of the game like quashing bugs, than major feature updates post 1.5. Even if they gain some kind of momentum to release a new paid DLC, it will be story expansions.

While I do look forward to expanded story, especially now, I highly doubt they'll have anything new and big deal features added in as well.

I sound pessimistic, but at this point this is as pragmatic as I can get.

It already is. I surprise busted up a random fight between Tyger Claws and Mox while jogging from one place to another. No NCPD call, they were just scrapping in an alley I wanted to go down. Have also passed by a number of other inter-gang fights in other places. Seems to happen with fair regularity.
There's also Maestrom vs. Tyger Claws, Animals vs. Scavs, Scav's vs. Nomads, Scavs vs. 6th Street and Valentino's vs. 6th Street from the top of my head.

With regard to the cops, most of the interactions with the cops are sort of designed around replacing the cop which was a character archetype in the tabletop.

As for future DLC I've mentioned stuff in another thread about storylines I'd like added to, continued and/or fleshed out, The Aldecados confrontation with snake nation, rescuing Gary the Prophet, Chang Hoon Nam, Cynthia and Pepe and so on.

As a blood and wine style DLC I would love to go to part of Hong Kong where the rogue AIs are. I think that could lead to some interesting interactions, perhaps a return of Delamain amongst others.

Just thought of some more actually. I'd possibly like some kind of DLC around joining or working with Maxtac and/or Trauma Team.

Top Bottom