If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

+
For me and it might be a silly question, but I can't figure out why this was added to the game and it is nothing that I have seen anyone from CDPR comment on. So my question would be:

Why or who decided that selecting penis size in the character creation was needed and what purpose was this originally meant to serve in the game?

I simply can't, for the love of God, figure out why this detail was added in the game, because surely they must have had a meeting about it and decided they thought it should be in the game for whatever reason. But there is nothing in the game that even remotely uses this "feature" customization.
You should have put that in a spoiler. There are probably people with dozens of hours in the game that haven't gotten past this quest. :)

For me...

Are you planning to really open up Night City for exploration and interaction; unlock locked doors to shops and other venues and make more buildings, for example Megabuilding H10, into something that we can explore vertically?

Where is the branching story?

Literally 1 or 2 years ago they talked about this. The story we got is linear. All endings are the same.
You're dead in 6 months or just lost in cyberspace somewhere. Characters who we could save are now just dead cause of a linear story. The "car chases" are scripted and not based on YOUR actions

[Added spoiler tags.]

Nice thread. As I'm unfamiliar with this particular dev team, am gonna watch whether or not any of these will actually be answered by an official associate of CDPR, if only to find out if any of the suggestions posted, has any chance of actually ever being honored.

I would very much like a simple "Yes.", or "No.", and not a, "We'll see.", or "Don't know for sure.", for this question:
Will you offer this Coach as a drivable vehicle for players to drive?

20210101023100_1.jpg

Nice thread. As I'm unfamiliar with this particular dev team, am gonna watch whether or not any of these will actually be answered by an official associate of CDPR, if only to find out if any of the suggestions posted, has any chance of actually ever being honored.

I would very much like a simple "Yes.", or "No.", and not a, "We'll see.", or "Don't know for sure.", for this question:
Will you offer this Coach as a drivable vehicle for players to drive?

View attachment 11147153
I'm sorry... I have to ask... Why? :oops:

kinda getting tired of the passive aggressive titles,
it'd be great if ignored users would also have their threads hidden :$
It was not meant as being passive aggressive, but we also know that certain questions companies won't/can't answer, so it was more meant as clarification that people asking the question in this fictional scenario should pretend that CDPR would answer them honestly.

Besides that its equally annoying that people can't criticize or comment on a game they have bought without an army of "defenders" feeling the need to stand up for a million dollar company and defend them, as if any criticism is uncalled for. Besides that, asking companies questions about design choices or other things that you might have encountered during your playthrough is not wrong.

Also CDPR clearly state that they want close communication with their players, so they have to take the good with the bad, otherwise they are free to state that they only want positive feedback or comments and will delete the rest.

And why is it, that you can't think that the game is decent and enjoyable, but at the same time also be able to see potential flaws in it? Pointing out things, is not solely bad as it might help inform CDPR what players like and what they don't like, what we would like to see expanded, changed etc. Again no one forces them to do it. But if everyone simply gave all these new releases 10/10 regardless of how many bugs or missing features were in them, it would be pointless.

It was not meant as being passive aggressive, but we also know that certain questions companies won't/can't answer, so it was more meant as clarification that people asking the question in this fictional scenario should pretend that CDPR would answer them honestly.
There are thousand of comments like yours. That's OK now. We got it.

I doubt I'll get an honest answer but here goes my question which I'm directing to CDPR's management

HOW COULD YOU DO IT TO ALL YOUR FANS WHO PINNED THEIR HOPES ON YOU FOR ALL THOSE YEARS?

:(:(:(

Honestly screw the cut features no matter how much I want them. Can you guys please rework the story to actually be branching. There were many points where the illusion of choice was too focused. My most perfect example is the moment you tell Del where to take jack's body. You get out of the car and are forced to go into the no tell motel. But during the heist we called Evelyn to ask what to do with the rapidly declining state of the biochip. She said meeting with her she will help you with the biochip. So if we didn't have the illusion of choice I would of walked my ass out of that parking lot and went straight to Lizzies to talk to her. This would of been a great way to branch the story itself. What makes matters worse about the illusion of the situation. Evelyn before the heist starts offers to haze the fixer. Meaning cut dex out. But you can never follow through with that situation.

1A Why did you announce a game almost a decade before it was released? part A

Part B: why did you even considered bringing it out on the last gen systems when you started production in 2016 which is when the PS5 became relevant for deveopers.

1.B Why did you do an open development cycle ?

Did you not realize there would be someone people would not understand with that actually meant. Hope you have learn need your lesson and will not say anything about anything until just before you release it. Not even on your "calls" just have a code name for everything " project a is proceeding etcetc"

All this negativity and chaos would not have existed if you had NOT done 1 and 2

1. C when you are building a project next time will stop building for the technology of today and build in mind for the technology of tomorrow.

I know putting it on every platform that even had a small "chance" of running the game was done to make money. But my suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

From what I have read it seems that if the Devs had made this game exclusive for the next gen consoles and raised the min system requirements for pc. There would be a lot less technical complaints

Yes they would "lose" money but I think in this case having "quality" over quantity. Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but they still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. . Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you

"Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you"

Clarification: that is general statement mean to encompass places behind in technology, economic growth etc etc etc

In other works keep up or get left behind . I still believe like the luxury car market they would still be very profitable as you don't need "everyone" to buy your product to be profitable.

I label all the questions as "1" as they are all connected. If you follow the simple ABC I think you will deliver quality and have a more positive response as people will not be able to though the development process back at you.
Post automatically merged:

Well maybe there is a good reason for it? :)

Only in some peoples subjective opnions .

Folks, a moderation note here:

We use blue text to make it clear that we're addressing formal, moderation business.

Like so. If you see this color, it's supposed to stand out from the rest of the thread, indicating that something is being officially addressed.

Hence, please do not use blue. And also, no rainbow texts either.
Something Like This
It's being used to highlight a heading or
specific thought and is fine.

Something like this would definitely just be trying to draw attention and is not permitted.

Aside from that, enjoy...enjoy...!

Top Bottom