Igor the Hook not working in Arena

+
I don't play Syndicate so I'm not sure but I noticed that Igor the Hook wasn't spawning copies of allied bronze units. I used it on a Dryad and it didn't work. I even tried it on a Syndicate unit and it didn't work. I don't know if this is an Arena issue or if the unit itself is not working but it deserves some attention. Thank you CDPR!

Did you have enough coins to activate the Fee Ability? If not, did the unit have atleast more than 5 points?
Because Insanity wont trigger if the unis power is equal to the demanded amount (would kill it, logically)

(The card worked fine for me for as long as i know)

Yes, it starts with 6 points, I'd use the ability that turn, and target my Dryad, and it never summoned the additional unit. It was odd. I also tried it next to Sukrus (any unit to the left of Sukrus takes no damage). It wouldn't get damaged but it wouldn't summon the unit either. I tried both and the outcome was always the same - no summoned free bronze unit.

FYI, Sukrus prevents Igor's ability from activating.
Any cards with insanity actually. I do remember one opponent trying to make eternal machine gun out of Whoreson's freak show that way and he was REALLY surprised when it didn't work as he planned.
In truth that at least sounds logical - if you can't pay with money, you HAVE TO pay with life (strength in our case), so combo with Sukrus won't be possible because of that.

Okay, it isn't bugged. I remember the other time I tried putting shield on it to avoid paying life. I thought with Sukrus I might have potential for a broken combo in Arena. But I never once tried it just by itself so I'm sure thats why it didn't work. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom