Injustice

+
I have stable optical internet conection. Never lost conection in any game until now. I like to play Gwent becouse i bolive this game never punish free player and everyone have same chance. Today i expiriensed an unpleseant exspirience. I win 3 mach in the row. Becouse i start from 0/5, after that win 3 match and i make rank 4/5. I know one win make me one position better in rank match. After two round i have +2 card. Best recipe for wining. On start third round i had 5 and opponent had 3 card. Then i lost my perfect connection and lost match... I just want to ask you way doing that? Becouse i dont pay skins? Is this game free or you punish free player to force them to pay? I am here from beta Gwent. Never use a voice. But now i tnink i need to explain other players how this game it work.

This maybe highly translatable post i try to send to support but from some reason i go this: There was a problem while submitting your request... Format is 792/1000 leathers. I am not robot also chek... I think something is strange with free opinion. you heve tehnical support but cant use becouse your post is against irregularities theirs rules. This almost great game start to disappointed me...
Post automatically merged:

For reporting: In same time i play gwent, my douther play cs:go without eny issues

Last edited:
Well, I'm a free player and never had this kind of issues. You simply lost your perfect connection. Win other matches and thats all.

Top Bottom