Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+
Tell me if I've got this wrong but you can only progress 24 Crowns (1 Level) per day? And you want me to buy the battle pass that's capping my progress - I don't know any other game with a battle pass that limits your progress on a daily basis, they're all tied into play time.

No ta, I'll pass.
I am now level 3. I'm sure it's not limited.

I have also not received 20 crown halves for two out of three quests that I have finished.
I guess I'll wait for a hotfix before writing to support.

Has this still not launched on iOS? I see the ‘introducing journey’ news in the app, but clicking on it does nothing. When will the update be ready for iPad and iPhone?

Has this still not launched on iOS? I see the ‘introducing journey’ news in the app, but clicking on it does nothing. When will the update be ready for iPad and iPhone?

Go to the App Store and search for Gwent. The page for it should show an option to update - it doesn’t yet appear as an update through the main updates area so I did this instead and I have the update on my iPad now.

So I'm a bit confused on how the half-crown thing works. I played one game, won, and completed the first two quests for 20 half-crowns each. Now the bar at the top says 4/24 and the number to the right next to the full crown says 2/14. I juggled the numbers a bit but I really can't get behind how they're added up.

Damn just checked it they changed all prestige related to powder, so much for "we communicate stuff now before we change it"
To be fair, they did communicate that they are reworking the powder currency. But if they didn't mention it in the patch notes, that's not good.

Last edited:
What happens if we purchase premium once we’ve already leveled up a few times? Will we be given the premium rewards up until that point or will we have to re-level up?

I don't understand this system at all, is there some explanation somewhere? If each quest is 20 crowns does that mean i will level up if i complete one quest on my current progress (10/24, see image) and I will get lvl 3? Then what is 7/14 crowns, next to avatar border?
And arrows for scrolling through quests seems bugged, sometimes they works, sometimes don't.
Also, I get message after completed quest like [Missing] Name of the quest..., bug?
Untitled.png

DRK3

Forum veteran
I went in-game and checked the journey menus. So lets see:

We have 83 days left on this first 'Journey' (Btw, is this a lowkey leek of when the 1st expansion of 2020 will release?) :oops:
There are 100 levels on the journey, each requiring 24 crowns to level up (24 rounds won)

This means even if you do level up once a day, which should take on average two hours per day, EVERY DAY for the next 83 days, you will still only reach Lv 84 and not unlock all of the rewards, and some of the best are in the end!

This is some BS. And the free rewards are really bad, only avatars, you could at least give some animated border/ coin on milestones like lv 25/50/75/100...

As cokicvladimir pointed out, this system isn't clear and we could use some explanation of its rules. While we don't know these rules it's hard to appreciate the system.

2020-04-02_1459_1.png

A: I imagine it's the level you've reached in the journey

B: From what I saw it's the number rounds you've won in the current tier. My guess is when you fill the tier you get the reward illustrated at the right of the bar (here a monster keg).

C: I have no clear idea what it means

2020-04-02_1628_1.png

I'm also wondering how often you can complete these quests (once a day?) and when they get refreshed. If they are refreshed every week I'll find it annoying because you'd be supposed to farm the same quests for a week which could be a bit repetitive for my taste.

It's where I'm at now, hoping to get someone in the know to enlighten us.

Post automatically merged:

I think I found an early bug - The math is off, I should have 40 crowns and have progressed a level but it says 22/24?
I don't think it's a bug. The below 20 crowns are from the premium path. Whether because you haven't unlocked it or you can only do one or the other path, it doesn't surprise me you're on on 20 and not 40.

This means even if you do level up once a day,
You can progress more than one level a day.

Again we need to know the rules before we can like them or diss them :p

That Geral was the only thing that had interested me from yesterday's announcements and I thought it was a joke.
Congratulations to the art team again, they continue to carry the game on their shoulders as the balance throws it to the ground. :beer:

To be fair, they did communicate that they are reworking the powder currency. But if they didn't mention it in the patch notes, that's not good.

Those were the daily rewards perks. Since they changed that system, these would obviously change. It's not a conspiracy like some are thinking.

Top Bottom