Is Kiyan broken or just OP?

+
So I was playing against an NR deck today and I could've won easily if I would have used my Gimpy on Kiyan, but I figured I would save him in case another Arbalest or something came out. Turns out that was a big mistake because by this time Kiyan's charge count was up to like 7.
Long story short, I got FKD by Kiyan because I thought I was just going to get hit with a 7 point slam on a single card (which I did not have) but instead, I got pinged 7 times for what was definitely more than one ping per hit....so what gives here?

The card description can be confusing. He doesn't expend all of his charges when used. Instead he expends 1 charge for each use. So, yes, Kiyan can wipe a board by himself with enough charges. If you see this card, kill it :).
Thanks! I am confused by the description.
Now I d´ont think more that this card is trash.

Thanks! I am confused by the description.
Now I d´ont think more that this card is trash.

No problem. I got caught with my pants down vs Kiyan too once upon a time, long ago, in a faraway land. Since then every time I see a Henselt I think, "Kiyan might be a thing here, it must die a horrible death.", in the back of my head. Unless I have no way to kill it. In that case I just accept the fact I'm completely fucked and it's going to murder my beautiful board if it turns out to be a thing. Granted, a lot of NR decks involve the "have removal for these cards, bleed R2 or lose" mini-game.

Cheers everyone for your replies. I don't think there is anything wrong with the card tbh, I just thought it worked the way it seems to suggest. I will remember to effectively crush him next time. Thanks again.

Top Bottom