is there a counter to Sabrina Glevissig?

+
is there a counter to Sabrina Glevissig?

I am facing this a lot: Sabrina Glevissig at the end of the first round, followed by a rezz chain with her on the next rounds.

As soon as she is played, i know that round is lost 99% of the time.

Currently saving scraps for Griffin and Caretaker, but grave robbing only solves the issue of the rezz chain, not the lost round.

And since we still can not pass safely to NR because of buff, adrenaline, copy, promote; losing the round Sabrina is played means taking huge risks on the second round as well.

I remember of a third round where mine adversary had with one card to go, weather on all ranks, i was winning 72:4 and passed sure of a victory. Shani was the last card, started a rezz chain that ended with Sabrina wiping my field.

one proposed nerf is to remove Sabrina from the game after it is consumed by the fire, avoiding the rezz chain exploit with her.

Snajper315;n7020020 said:
You can decoy her, thats the only thing that comes to my mind rn.

If you decoy her, activates its effect. Already made that mistake once.

You have to buff her, most People Lacerate, Thunder etc. her. If she has more than 6 health you're mostly safe unless of course Igni or Radovid.

How are people reviving her? She's on your side of the board, she should go to your graveyard not the opponent's.

Laveley;n7020250 said:
If you decoy her, activates its effect. Already made that mistake once.
I do that on purpose every single time, if I'm not sure that I can buff her up to unreachable level.
Because that way you can at least re-use her against your opponent. And sometimes he is not ready for his own poison.

FransisDrake;n7020260 said:
even if u decoy her, she still give u -4 to all non-gold minions

didn't know, ty.

floelein;n7020310 said:
You have to buff her, most People Lacerate, Thunder etc. her. If she has more than 6 health you're mostly safe unless of course Igni or Radovid.

last time I tried buffing her my opponent just laugh at me and played Phillipa. It's almost impossible to keep Sabrina alive when opponent's strategy revolves around activating her.

yenni;n7020590 said:
I do that on purpose every single time, if I'm not sure that I can buff her up to unreachable level.
Because that way you can at least re-use her against your opponent. And sometimes he is not ready for his own poison.

If you have ways to remove her after and that will hurt more him than you than its a good play i guess.

ThreePi;n7020550 said:
How are people reviving her? She's on your side of the board, she should go to your graveyard not the opponent's.

This^^

What Ressurection in NR is able to grab her from your graveyard? Or is she bugged and going to the wrong graveyard?

AFAIK only Griffin moves from one GY to another, and only Udalryk grabs from an opponen't GY.Neither are NR. Are they using Johnny to get a lucky second copy?

Treamayne;n7022070 said:
This^^

What Ressurection in NR is able to grab her from your graveyard? Or is she bugged and going to the wrong graveyard?

AFAIK only Griffin moves from one GY to another, and only Udalryk grabs from an opponen't GY.Neither are NR. Are they using Johnny to get a lucky second copy?

THIS!

I lost sleep wondering how was i facing back to back sabrinas. i can not test this with my card collection, so please test what is necessary for back to back Sabrinas: is the card bugged and going back to teh wrong GY, or had i faced a lucky Johnny run?

About decoy: does it work? sabrina comes to your hand and your troops are unharmed?

No. As soon as she leaves the battlefield, her effect activates. Also at the end of a round if she didn't get killed, once she is moved to the graveyard with the other units, she does her 4 damage. This is relevant against adrenaline rushed units or when playing vs monsters.
No idea how someone can play here more than once without you yourself using her on him. Maybe you also used her in your deck and he had one copy of her in his graveyard? Only card I know that lets you revive from opponent graveyard is caretaker and he is loyal to monsters.

So she has no counter after all. A smart player with johnny must have been paying attention to the silver cards on his deck and noticed the potential to create back to back sabrinas.

I play only monsters and i am sure i faced back to back sabrinas at least once, it is a remarcable experience with a weather deck.

Top Bottom