Is there a way to stop police from shooting me on sight?

+
I think this police thingy is way out of proportion.

The way the act they are doing exactly the opposite of what police are supposed to do: Keep the peace.

But they are actually a factor of hostility. They are extremely easy provoked. If a policeofficer started killing people just by walking by I don't see the point of even having a policeforce as they'd thereby are the ones who starts the hostilities.

No, the police in this game is a factor that ruins the game for me.

I think this police thingy is way out of proportion.

The way the act they are doing exactly the opposite of what police are supposed to do: Keep the peace.

But they are actually a factor of hostility. They are extremely easy provoked. If a policeofficer started killing people just by walking by I don't see the point of even having a policeforce as they'd thereby are the ones who starts the hostilities.

No, the police in this game is a factor that ruins the game for me.
This is sort of part of the "punk" aspect of the cyberpunk genre. The badges are tools of the corpos, and exist to protect and serve corporate interests, not the street trash. In this kind of setting, the police as an organization is ineffective (especially compared to the corporations' private security forces) and corrupt, and while there might be a few good cops, most of them get chewed up by the system, become corrupt, or quit.

So in that respect, the aggressiveness and callous disregard to civilian casualties by police in CP2077 fits the genre pretty well. It's just the AI and the implementation of the warrant system that sucks.

Yeah i know, i was just kidding, i know it's frustrating. the wanted system in this game is just wack and stupid.
Things spawn on your head, nothing chases or looks for you. Just see you accidently bump a civilian and open fire...
I brushed against an officer of the law and they started shooting.
Not even american(USA) police is this triggery. :LOL:

Last edited:
If you have a ticket ... just run away. If you get far enough, the ticket is gone.
And please don't run around with raised guns. This is an act of hostility and the cops will be after you.

And yes, it as stated two posts above ... the police is not the friend of civilians and especially not of a merc with street cred, who becomes famous like a underground boss.
The police is there to protect the rich and to prevent riots.

Regards

I finally gave up on this one. Now they have gotten to a point where they will actually chase me down a couple of blocks in the city. It is rare that they ignore me, other wise I get that 'alert' sound and they just start shooting, I still have no idea why.

I'm on my second play through with the same character and using an early save. Once I got into the city, started all over again. I seriously hope they get this fixed. Good thing Jackie's bike is fast ...

I love how the police asks you to deal with ongoing robbery, but the moment you just brush some civilians they teleport in regardless where you are.

I also find it funny how effective a high level netrunner build is and I don't understand why the NCPD don't just patrols the street with drones and surveillance cameras and just spam contagion on every thug and then collect them afterwards.

Fast, easy clean. :smart:

I even sometimes incapacitate thugs during a driving scene with an NPC.

It's just hilarious! :giveup:

Narratively speaking, jail time in this game is same as death sentence... you dont have time to sit in jail for several months... you only have couple of weeks before chip kills you... so it would make no sense to include it in the game...

But i think it would be best if there was a fine system implemented where player could pay off his fine through fixer and get his record clean.. but of course, not if he starts the rampage and kills a lot of civilians and policemen...

I also find it funny how effective a high level netrunner build is and I don't understand why the NCPD don't just patrols the street with drones and surveillance cameras and just spam contagion on every thug and then collect them afterwards.

:oops:

:ROFLMAO:

If you have a ticket ... just run away. If you get far enough, the ticket is gone.
And please don't run around with raised guns. This is an act of hostility and the cops will be after you.

And yes, it as stated two posts above ... the police is not the friend of civilians and especially not of a merc with street cred, who becomes famous like a underground boss.
The police is there to protect the rich and to prevent riots.

Regards

Actually, they do remember you for some time.. so if you turn back after star disappears, they will shoot at you again... you literally need to wait some time before returning into area.. But that only applies with cops already present in the area, not those spawned on you.
Post automatically merged:

I love how the police asks you to deal with ongoing robbery, but the moment you just brush some civilians they teleport in regardless where you are.

I even sometimes incapacitate thugs during a driving scene with an NPC.

It's just hilarious! :giveup:

Why contagion??? burn synapse, or cyberware malfunction (nonlethal) would do the trick as well...

Top Bottom