Is there an an accurate list of cut content?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing a facebook thread of content that was advertised and hyped up, and is now cut, and wondering how accurate it is.

>Car customization removed
>apartment customization removed
>wall running removed
>3rd person cutscenes removed
>robot companion removed
>almost all the classes removed
>swimming removed
>joining gangs removed
>joining trauma team removed
>Verticality exploration just confirmed to have been removed
>copy and pasted city locations confirmed
>Dialogue options heavily toned down (similar to fallout 4)
>character customization heavily downgraded
>can drive across the entire city in less than 5 minutes
>badlands and the solar power farm take up 2/3rds of the entire map size
>day time extended since the last demo
>"Shooter elements take number one priority in the game, rpg elements take a backseat" confirms journalists that have played the game
>they have made the skill tree smaller than what was seen in the demo earlier this year
>CDPR told journalists and press that they were trying to "capture the feel and play of GTAV"

If even a quarter of this is true, then this game has become ridiculously dissapointing... far more so than I could have dreamed....

So, is Cyberpunk just another generic FPS now?

This is a troll thread from 4chan, Wisdom. I saw the original.

It's not accurate. HIghlights: you could never join a gang or TT, they told us that literally years ago. You can still swim. What robot companion?!

It's very obviously not a generic FPS as even a cursory look at the latest gameplay will tell you.

Oh, locking it because 4chan is pretty much an internet disease and don't want it here, or much of anything it causes.

A list of cut content is not available - or very relevant. Cut since when? 2018? 2016? Last month? There have been some big changes - Roles seem to be gone, Flathead may be gone, Origin stories now seem to affect more gameplay later, but to different degrees...some other stuff. Data can be found at https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-news-previews-links-and-discussion.11032958/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom