Is there any dedicated forum to post gameplay and mechanics suggestions where the devs can easily see them?

+
First off, sorry for posting this in technical but I do not have permission to post in general since I did not create 10 posts. Now, I came up with a bunch of features and improvements that I think could really work. I worked on them for some time refining them and I think that it would be nice if a CDPR employee could see them. My question is: is there any forum or topic indicated for this? I did not find the Ask a Dev one appropriate since I am not asking anything, rather suggest some features. Thanks a lot!

Soo, I'm going to move this over to Suggestions. Feel free to re-title and use this for what you wish to suggest.

Sorry for the late reply! After refining my suggestions a bit more, other ideas came to mind and I realized that I needed to put more thought into them and that they will probably require separate posts, so I probably won't put them in this thread. I will wait until I am allowed to post in general (10 posts I believe). Thank you for the responses and the help!

Top Bottom