I've got Shupe's Day Off by crafting. When play it, nothing trigger, just doomed.

+
I've got Shupe's Day Off by crafting today and transmuted to premium card. When play it, nothing trigger, nothing happened, just doomed. What's wrong?

Meaning I have to craft another copy of Shupe and when put it to any decks, it will trigger events when play it?
I' m not sure because copy of Shupe avatar show "Shupe's Day Off" same as it's premium card.

Meaning I have to craft another copy of Shupe and when put it to any decks, it will trigger events when play it?
I' m not sure because copy of Shupe avatar show "Shupe's Day Off" same as it's premium card.
No, you can't have a copy of any card in the deck you out shupe into. If you put two of any card in your deck (not collection, just the deck) than shupe does not work.

So how do I get any card of Shupe' adventure like Shupe: Hunter and put it working in any deck?

So how do I get any card of Shupe' adventure like Shupe: Hunter and put it working in any deck?
You need to have a deck that only has one copy of each card it contains. No duplicate Bronzes (or Golds, if in the Arena). Once you meet that requirement, playing Shupe will allow you to choose between the Hunter, the Mage and the Warrior.

Top Bottom