Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

+

PROGRESS
Every victory matters. Each round you play and win across GWENT’s standard, seasonal and Arena game modes will earn you Journey progress.

Receive a boost every day. Come back every day to receive a “Well Rested” bonus that will speed up your progression.

No boundaries. Continue your Journey progression beyond level 100 and receive extra rewards along the way!

UNLOCK
Rewards for everyone. Collect player avatars and Reward Points simply by playing — it’s free for all!

Get Ciri’s legendary neutral leader skin. Unlock it immediately after purchasing the Premium Pass.

Collect over 50 unique ornaments. Even more rewards are up for grabs with the Premium Pass!

CUSTOMIZE
Customize your Ciri. Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Ciri’s legendary leader skin: weapons, outfits, auras, and accessories.

Personalize your style. Expand your GWENT collection with brand new coin skins, animated avatars, and borders available as part of Journey’s second season.

WEEKLY UPDATES
An unfolding story. Check back weekly for a new chapter of Ciri’s story, detailing her adventures before the events of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

New quests every week. Each chapter of Ciri’s story comes with its own set of quests which, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.

Ready to begin your Journey? Find out more here.

Last edited:

Brenex

Forum regular
System seems similar to other battle passes like Rocket League or Call of Duty, so I have 2 questions:
  1. If you get premium later, does it give you all rewards up until your point of progress, or do you start over for the premium rewards?
  2. Why can't the premium be bought with an in-game currency, that you can buy the first time, and then earn back if you progress enougn in the Journey (like RL and CoD)?

If you get premium later, does it give you all rewards up until your point of progress, or do you start over for the premium rewards?
That's how it worked last time, and I haven't seen any word of it having been changed. Er... "that" as in the get all rewards up to the point of progress.

Check back weekly for a new chapter of Ciri’s story, detailing her adventures before the events of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Can we please make sure it works properly this time unlike the Geralt/Dandelion story progressing to chapter 5 then dropping back to chapter 3 and then hardly progressing at all after that?

I wonder if I can manage to complete all Journey quests without ever changing faction other than possibly in the Arena. Consume was easy enough, in Arena, and I even had Lockdown so didn't change factions. :p
Assimilate is great.

Will all the additional 12 new contracts in the extended journey be unlocked directly after reaching level 100 or is there is a system on a weekly basis like the normal journey?

Will all the additional 12 new contracts in the extended journey be unlocked directly after reaching level 100 or is there is a system on a weekly basis like the normal journey?

I didn't count, but it looked like all the contracts were there with no restrictions.

It's going to be a bit of a chore to finish them all... By my estimate, you need to finish all 36 standard quests, all 36 premium quests, as well as earn 30 crowns EVERY day (16 earned + 14 bonus) to reach 175 in three months.

I was quite curious about the ornaments of this Journey, the design of the kimono took me by surprise, I love that design, the yellow, since it was presented in the figure a while ago. I did not expect to be added at this time. :beer:

The cardbacks and coins are also very good. The cardback with Ihuarraquax and the cat school coin my favorites.

What did not catch my attention are the auras, I see them very exaggerated, like cheap Chinese games (those who also use wings and banners). In the end the character seems like a walking circus. I will pass from them most likely.
I like the idea, but not how the current ones are presented. If they were much less visible, as a small detail I would like them.

Sorry guys, just a question as a new player.
I played until level 5 but without receiving any key. I have to wait a day?

That's how it worked last time, and I haven't seen any word of it having been changed. Er... "that" as in the get all rewards up to the point of progress.

Just to clarify, say I have unlocked 25 levels without purchasing the premium. If I bought the $25 premium that unlocks 25 levels, will that jump me to 50? Or is it strictly the first 25 levels of the journey?

Its a +25 lvls not just "lvl 1 to 25" :beer:
Thank you, that's what I thought but you never know. I'm mainly holding off because I'm not sure how much I can actually play this season. If I need the extra 25 boost later on I might purchase it. It would feel good to unlock all those rewards at once too.

Top Bottom