Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Oh yeah, although i'll admit her apt is cute as hell. But yeah, Judes bb we have a whole double bed. :giveup:
Judy quest mission; "Purchase a new bed".

Me:

As you people are saying.. just bringing us the possibility to enjoy more time with Judy at her apartment would mark the difference.. I would be very happy if i see her sitting on the sofa, interacting with some of her virtus.. or in her office.. maybe to see her interacting with her robot.. it saying something funny haha.. i would love to see her sleeping in her work chair (if you come late home..) and to be able to put her on the bed.. things like that.. i would enjoy 20000% more my journey in night city.. because i would feel that Judy is alive.. i would feel that im living with her.. that she and i are together.. i would love to show her what i feel.. to give a kiss, to sleep with her and receive a "good morning calabacita" to hear "be careful Valerie out there..) when you are about to leave the house.. this kind of interactions makes the game very very special and alive... and of course the same with other characters.. one day someone said to me that the big deal is in the little details.. this little details during this phase of the game.. and after the big expansion in arizona (including new quest and all this features in a new home) omg.. CDPR just take my money...

Tbh.. if CDPR brings us more text dialogs.. more interaction with Judy at her apartment.. more conversations with her at home.. A new expansion in Arizona with Judy envolved.. a repetible mission related with romances (hanging out, going to a restaurant..) they can make this game, the best game i have ever played in all my life.. and for a long time.. because no game caused me such feelings.. :)

Right now the problem is that you cant interact with anybody after you complete the romance/game. you get to Judy´s apartment.. she tells you that you can live there and stay there with her if you want.. then you go to her apartment and what you find? nothing to do.. you get a box where you can save stuff.. : ( you cant even change the radio.. come on CDPR.. you can really do it muuuuch better.. bring life to NC... make us feel as you used to.. bring life to Judy and dont punish us by watching her stuck in that damn window.. :cry: :giveup:

Now reading about Judy´s furniture.. yeahh it would be amazing if she surprises us adding a new bed to her room.. just for us and her :) that would be amazing tbh.. :ok:
Fingers crossed. I really hope free DLCs will bring us some cut dialogues or conversations between characters (especially with V and Panam, V and Judy) as well as bug and glitches fixes. And of course I’m looking forward to adventure in AZ and space station with Panam and Judy.
As male V I would be very glad to meet Judy in AZ. She will see V with nomads and will be very happy to know that V follows her advice to leave NC. And I know Judy will be very happy to realize that V found girl he loves and family he wants to live with. Probably Judy will also want to help V, Panam and Aldecaldos with cure findings.

There is no way CDPR hasn't seen the overwhelmingly positive reactions to Panam and Judy. We have 100% done our part, and will continue to do so.

Now, we can only hope an "Experiences of Night City" freeLC adds and shuffles content for the current romances around, to make them more fulfilling,

With how long this game was in development, and how much is seemingly cut, I BET you they already have everything they need. It is so little work but would mean so much to everyone here.

I just wish CDPR was being more open with us atm. It's still early days but something as little as a dev dropping in here or the Panam thread to say hi would give us so much hope.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

XxSalviixX:
They should bring a repetible mission, where you start it calling judy,Panam or River, selecting an option like "hang out" then, the mission says (pick up "Judy" in her appartment, then when you pick her up, the mission changes to (enjoy your time in a location with her) in the restaurant/bar/anywhere, then, a new objetive (enjoy your time with her) when you finish, a new objetive (send Judy back to her appartment) and then the last objetive (pass the night with Judy or say "good bye" to her) i think it is not so difficult to do and could mark the difference.

3. Road trip.

Icinix:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

XxSalviixX:
i think it would be amazing if they add an expansion which includes a new map in arizona, where judy and Panam make their new home, we could travel to Nc and Arizona using the nomad tunnels so there would be not problem with that, with this you could continue the storyline trying to find a cure for V with panam and judy´s help, in femenine V you could have the help of Judy too, cause she is your couple and she would help you for sure. I think Judy and Panam are 2 amazing Npcs that need more interaction and a good place in a future DLC for sure.

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

Ashii:
So, more text messages to know that Judy remembers about V. Something like "hey, I watched some news about gang wars. Be careful out there, ok?", or "Girl, regret you weren't at Lizzie's today. There was a scene between some drunk ass guy and a Mox, it was hilarious". Or something like that, something completely random, not even related to the main story.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.
Agreed. Specially with the new life in Tucson. All these are good and I would pay for it.

As you people are saying.. just bringing us the possibility to enjoy more time with Judy at her apartment would mark the difference.. I would be very happy if i see her sitting on the sofa, interacting with some of her virtus.. or in her office.. maybe to see her interacting with her robot.. it saying something funny haha.. i would love to see her sleeping in her work chair (if you come late home..) and to be able to put her on the bed.. things like that.. i would enjoy 20000% more my journey in night city.. because i would feel that Judy is alive.. i would feel that im living with her.. that she and i are together.. i would love to show her what i feel.. to give a kiss, to sleep with her and receive a "good morning calabacita" to hear "be careful Valerie out there..) when you are about to leave the house.. this kind of interactions makes the game very very special and alive... and of course the same with other characters.. one day someone said to me that the big deal is in the little details.. this little details during this phase of the game.. and after the big expansion in arizona (including new quest and all this features in a new home) omg.. CDPR just take my money...

Tbh.. if CDPR brings us more text dialogs.. more interaction with Judy at her apartment.. more conversations with her at home.. A new expansion in Arizona with Judy envolved.. a repetible mission related with romances (hanging out, going to a restaurant..) they can make this game, the best game i have ever played in all my life.. and for a long time.. because no game caused me such feelings.. :)

Right now the problem is that you cant interact with anybody after you complete the romance/game. you get to Judy´s apartment.. she tells you that you can live there and stay there with her if you want.. then you go to her apartment and what you find? nothing to do.. you get a box where you can save stuff.. : ( you cant even change the radio.. come on CDPR.. you can really do it muuuuch better.. bring life to NC... make us feel as you used to.. bring life to Judy and dont punish us by watching her stuck in that damn window.. :cry: :giveup:

Now reading about Judy´s furniture.. yeahh it would be amazing if she surprises us adding a new bed to her room.. just for us and her :) that would be amazing tbh.. :ok:
It is not much difficult to add some part, like take her animation from bar where she is working on desk and put it in the apartment. Like previously said, even text message from her would make this very lively, like if you shoot or do something near her apartment she will send text like, "I heard some sound outside, must be you" or if you use grenade ," I heard a bang outside, so I guess you are coming to stay here tonight".
Well any detail is cherry on top. But CDPR said they are not making GTA, but I want them to do a GTA.

thanks :giggle: it was made in a spur of a moment .. wish to have something with Judy ... I'm a puzzle freak I hope one day they will make puzzles with Judy .. they should have.. instead of that hand or clothing styles :giveup:

View attachment 11149382

(Ashii made this, also she misses you all :giveup: )
Humor based on my pain :giveup: ...

V(male): Is this a date?
Judy: You are not my type holmes.. Just show up.
(Heart broken emoji)
Later that night.
Screenshot_20210120-224412.png

(Loud gunshot noise in background)
The end:cry:

Btw is sharing meme allowed here? I got some to share...and dont wanna get banned.(not acquianted with forum rules)

If that happens.. it would RUIN my bank account hahaha

I didnt know how much i need props of Judy.. :O <------------ :shrug:Hey CDPR.. Ehem...
Many times in my life i said i would never do a tattoo.. im thinking very seriously about this ghost in the shell one hahaha
I love it.. you can just check my profile pic XD..
Any number of props will never be enough unless they look like her,am still finding figures or props of Yen which looks like her, but no luck. :(

Top Bottom