Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Also, I got a piece of news that I really hesitated on posting because the person who posted it that night like 2-3 days ago deleted it after an hour or so, but still... its a ray of hope in my eyes that we will see more Jude's so I'll drop it for you chooms.
View attachment 11166230
WOWOWOWOWO!!! Party in Judy´s Express!
Look_Judy_6.png

Judy´s Express Party!.gif

Im sure that CDPR is working on the Arizona Expansion.. i need a teaser trailer of that!
This is a very good sign.. that our dream will become real!

As i said many times.. its impossible that CDPR didnt see this thread.. its impossible.. we have 76.850 views! and the Panam Thread around 110.000 its a fact that some CDPR devs have seen these threads.. and some of our ideas.. im sure they saw how much love we have for this people (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River) so we only have to be patient..

i would love a scene like pyramid song but this time in a little cabin in Arizona or in a fireplace between some canyons.. what surprise will CDPR bring us? i would love a quest where Judy opens her heart to us.. where she tells us what she feels.. where she tells us what she fears.. and what she wants for the future.. saying us something like.. "V.. all i need in my life is you.. we are in this together.. and we will find a way to keep you safe and cured from all this mess"

Now that im dreaming.. do you imagine guys such a scene for the start of the expansion like that scene we saw in The last of us part 2?
the one when Ellie established in a new home with her girlfriend?
I loved that scene.. in peace.. with such views.. imagine something like this in the expansion.. a little abandoned cabin in the middle of the desert.. with some palm trees around.. where we can see the sunshine hiding between the canyons.. With Judy by our side sitted with her head on our shoulder.. with a cup of coffee she prepared for us.. and her saying.. "lets stay here a little longer.. i like this moment we have here.. in peace.. i love you V.. i am not used to say these things.. but thanks.. for all this happiness i feel when im with you.."

Just imagine if in one year, we turn on the game and see.. more interaction with romances.. More activities for Judy,Panam,Kerry,River at their own home.. More text messages to add more inmersion and depth to our relation with our couple/friends.. some kind of mini/repetible quests like "hang out".. being able to give gifts to our couple/friends..
be able to choose tattoos with different meanings related to some parts of the story or some characters.. An expansion in Arizona with a new home to share with our couple.. and of course more quality quests like pyramid song.. just to make Judy,Panam,Kerry,River alive!!.. i would throw to CDPR my whole bank account for all this together... hahaha

Yeah, me too! Always a delight to log in and read all the posts you guys make here! View attachment 11166554

The only valid ending is the star ending for me hahaha! I finished the game 3 times, going in for a fourth now, all with the same ending as well. The Star encapsulates the best of everything imo! Now, that's a concept i loved to read, V becoming a legend, but not in the Afterlife, not in NC, but for being able to beat and leave NC! Very well said, @XxSalviixX !

Can't wait to see what lies ahead for V, Judy and Panam, them having beat Night City as you said, and being another kind of legend! :giveup:

I was talking about this with a friend of mine the other day, i think too that we might get to see Johnny again in an interaction in the cyberspace. Would love to see V cured, with Judy and Panam, and being able to tell Johnny something like ''Hey, followed your first good advice, Johnny. Never stopped fighting, and never will'' :sad:

In my next playthrough i'll give the spanish dub a try, must be so sweet to hear Judy's accent in spanish! :sad::ok:
Thank you for the kind words, @XxSalviixX ! <3:love: Really appreciate it!! View attachment 11166557
Yeah, i think that last one might have become my favorite out of the ones i shot! Loved her smile on that one, as you said, sweet but naughty at the same time! View attachment 11166569

Also, these are some breathtaking shots you took! Loved the last one with Judy looking that the paintings on her wall! Beautiful!!!:sad::love:

Yes! Just a matter of time now, choom! Soon we'll be celebrating more content, with Judy in game, and here on the Judy Express too! :cool:

But damn, this wait is killing me too!! hahaha! :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

Late afternoon here! And yeah, i've had really just a handful of soundtracks that had this magic in them, and even fewer that were on the same level as Bells of Laguna Bend. Just a beautiful and calming track, never get bored of it!

Judy's Express knows no breaks and no time limits haha! :cool: :beer:

Hope all of you are having a great day, chooms! Love you all, and again, it's always a great feeling to come here and read all your posts! <3View attachment 11166584 Here's some pics i took, just for you guys! View attachment 11166581
View attachment 11166590View attachment 11166587

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3 View attachment 11166593

Hey Raendwyr! im sure you will love the spanish translation! tbh.. cyberpunk 2077 in terms of voice actors in spanish they are on point.. i never heard a videogame soo well translated to the spanish..

Im soo glad to see you liked the pics! that one i liked a lot too.. in this post i will put another photo, in the same place but with a better angle.. i love those paintings on the wall too :] .. i hope that one day Judy will tell us what they mean to her <3
Beautiful pics as usuall!! i love to see your daily pics!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
. In terms of landscaping.. the window of Judy.. yeah that damn window.. has the best views i have seen in NC.. <3

And as always, here you have people my pics of today! for all of you :]

photomode_03022021_195852.png
photomode_03022021_195606.png
photomode_04022021_025120.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks! i hope you are having an amazing day! love you all! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Attachments

• Look_Judy_6 PNG.png
    Look_Judy_6 PNG.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 32
WOWOWOWOWO!!! Party in Judy´s Express!View attachment 11166566

View attachment 11166539

Im sure that CDPR is working on the Arizona Expansion.. i need a teaser trailer of that!

As i said many times.. its impossible that CDPR didnt see this thread.. its impossible.. we have 76.850 views! and the Panam Thread around 110.000 its a fact that some CDPR devs have seen these threads.. and some of our ideas.. im sure they saw how much love we have for this people (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River) so we only have to be patient..

i would love a scene like pyramid song but this time in a little cabin in Arizona or in a fireplace between some canyons.. what surprise will CDPR bring us? i would love a quest where Judy opens her heart to us.. where she tells us what she feels.. where she tells us what she fears.. and what she wants for the future.. saying us something like.. "V.. all i need in my life is you.. we are in this together.. and we will find a way to keep you safe and cured from all this mess"

Now that im dreaming.. do you imagine guys such a scene for the start of the expansion like that scene we saw in The last of us part 2?
the one when Ellie established in a new home with her girlfriend?
I loved that scene.. in peace.. with such views.. imagine something like this in the expansion.. a little abandoned cabin in the middle of the desert.. with some palm trees around.. where we can see the sunshine hiding between the canyons.. With Judy by our side sitted with her head on our shoulder.. with a cup of coffee she prepared for us.. and her saying.. "lets stay here a little longer.. i like this moment we have here.. in peace.. i love you V.. i am not used to say these things.. but thanks.. for all this happiness i feel when im with you.."

Just imagine if in one year, we turn on the game and see.. more interaction with romances.. More activities for Judy,Panam,Kerry,River at their own home.. More text messages to add more inmersion and depth to our relation with our couple/friends.. some kind of mini/repetible quests like "hang out".. being able to give gifts to our couple/friends..
be able to choose tattoos with different meanings related to some parts of the story or some characters.. An expansion in Arizona with a new home to share with our couple.. and of course more quality quests like pyramid song.. just to make Judy,Panam,Kerry,River alive!!.. i would throw to CDPR my whole bank account for all this together... hahaha

Hey Raendwyr! im sure you will love the spanish translation! tbh.. cyberpunk 2077 in terms of voice actors in spanish they are on point.. i never heard a videogame soo well translated to the spanish..

Im soo glad to see you liked the pics! that one i liked a lot too.. in this post i will put another photo, in the same place but with a better angle.. i love those paintings on the wall too :] .. i hope that one day Judy will tell us what they mean to her <3
Beautiful pics as usuall!! i love to see your daily pics!! View attachment 11166674 . In terms of landscaping.. the window of Judy.. yeah that damn window.. has the best views i have seen in NC.. <3

View attachment 11166611View attachment 11166617View attachment 11166623
Judy´s Express Has No Breaks! i hope you are having an amazing day! love you all! <3View attachment 11166563
Mi calabacita <3
«I love you»
«я тебя люблю»
«Ich liebe dich»
«je t’aime»
«ti amo»
«te amo»
«kocham cię»
أحبك
我愛你[我爱你]
seni seviyorum
szeretlek
milujite
and many other words of love in many languages ;)
Judy deserves love in all languages

WOWOWOWOWO!!! Party in Judy´s Express!
Look_Judy_6.png

Judy´s Express Party!.gif

the one when Ellie established in a new home with her girlfriend? I loved that scene.. in peace.. with such views.. imagine something like this in the expansion.. a little abandoned cabin in the middle of the desert.. with some palm trees around.. where we can see the sunshine hiding between the canyons.. With Judy by our side sitted with her head on our shoulder.. with a cup of coffee she prepared for us.. and her saying.. "lets stay here a little longer.. i like this moment we have here.. in peace.. i love you V.. i am not used to say these things.. but thanks.. for all this happiness i feel when im with you.."

JUDYtrainElmo.gif

I would love to see something like that too, hell, i would love to have a quest that it's just us sitting with Judy talking, and looking at the stars like that short scene with Panam before we steal the basilisk! And damn, that is a sight i would pay to see, the sun setting in between the canyons, a cozy fireplace lit, and V & Judy sitting next to each other, just enjoying some quiet time and sharing stories! :sad:

I loved that scene from TLOU2 too! Now you got me dreaming about something like that for V and Judy too haha! It would be so sweet and perfect! :giveup: Even got me thinking of V playing an acoustic guitar on the balcony beside Jude, a bit too much to dream i know, but hey, maybe Johnny's guitar playing had some influence on V after all hahaha!

I know that we'll see all that sooner than we imagine! Soon we'll be able to start the game and see Judy, Panam, Kerry and River really alive, i just know it! :cool:

Beautiful pics as usuall!! i love to see your daily pics!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
. In terms of landscaping.. the window of Judy.. yeah that damn window.. has the best views i have seen in NC.. <3

photomode_03022021_195852.png
photomode_03022021_195606.png
photomode_04022021_025120.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks! i hope you are having an amazing day! love you all! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
Now i'm more excited to give it a try haha! I only played in english and portuguese up until now, next playthrough i'll go with the spanish version! CDPR and the voice actors did an amazing job on the translations of the game, imo it's one of the best in portuguese as well!
Also, thank you again for the kind words, really appreciate it!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
And yeah, as much as that window is cursed, damn it has some beautiful views ( made even more beautiful with the sight of that lovely calabacita that leans on it :love: )!

Breathtaking pics once again!! Loved the different angle on the last one, and the lights shining on Judy, damn beautiful! <3 Yess! I want to hear more about the meaning of those paintings to Judy, and also want to see her paint us some new ones on our little house in Arizona! :sad::love:

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Hi, I just wanted to ask something you guys.

Is anyone bothered by how female V was more flirty with River than she was with Judy?
I only did Judy's romance but I got curious about River's one so I watched V and River's romance on youtube and I can't help feeling like they put more effort into romantic dialogue choices with River than with Judy.
Like the doalogue choices with River are "This is a romantic stroll, by chance?" (in very flirty voice even tho they didn't even kiss or have sex) "Don't fall in love with me." "I like being around you." "I like you too." "Do you still want to be my boyfriend?" The fact they can kiss after the sex scene and just overall the quest felt more romantic than Pyramid Song quest.

We don't even know how V truly feels about Judy apart from the sex and the "feeling mushy" comment from Johnny.

V/Judy kinda feels one sided to me and I'm really bummed about it. I don't know maybe it's just me. I hope they can fix it in the DLCs/expansions.

Every time I listen to "Bells of Laguna Bend" I get so emotional when i think back to the first time I did Pyramid Song.

A mix between nostalgia and sadness to have finished this mission, while the atmosphere was so captivating...
Same here! I really love that theme even the unofficial one featuring Judy hummings it's too good :sad:I also noticed that there is a piece of ambient music around that place if you idle in there it's pretty nice if you wanna chill and do nothing but think ^^
The only valid ending is the star ending for me hahaha! I finished the game 3 times, going in for a fourth now, all with the same ending as well. The Star encapsulates the best of everything imo! Now, that's a concept i loved to read, V becoming a legend, but not in the Afterlife, not in NC, but for being able to beat and leave NC! Very well said, @XxSalviixX !

Can't wait to see what lies ahead for V, Judy and Panam, them having beat Night City as you said, and being another kind of legend! :giveup:
You can technically say V is a legend in general wherever she goes because she cheated death and people are probably going to hear about her for sure she messed 2 times with Arasaka and got away with it, hell you can even say that the involvement of the Aldecados made them legendary too because of what they did with V, and that opens up lots of doors for future jobs n boost their rep with the other Nomad clans :") and probably more issues and drama.

Now that I think about it, what would guys want to do with Jude's after settling in with the Aldecados in Arizona, let's assume that at some point we're going to get a quest involving Judy and V (hopefully more haha) either romantic or something about biz, what would you want it to be like? describe the approach/dialogue n how the quest goes I'd love to see your vision on that choombas :'}

Personally, I'm trying to write something that I will share later not sure about it though because I'm a gonk when it comes making a small story:LOL: but I'd love to go for a dip again with Judy in some lake and discover something cool or work on a BD to celebrate this new juncture we reached with her and be all mushy about it ya know :giveup:
I'm pretty sure that we will get some of these interactions alongside the free DLCS since we are a long way from the expansions to make anything huge out of our Li, but the way I see it if these expansions come out like we are hoping for, Arizona DLC will probably revolve around Judy and Panam while the Crystal Palace DLC is going to be for Kerry and River ( in terms of relationship) since you'll have to go back to NC or do we? the real question is which one of these expansions do you expect to come out first?

View attachment 11166611View attachment 11166617View attachment 11166623
Judy´s Express Has No Breaks! i hope you are having an amazing day! love you all! <3View attachment 11166563
Love the screens! keep them coming choom <3

V/Judy kinda feels one sided to me and I'm really bummed about it. I don't know maybe it's just me. I hope they can fix it in the DLCs/expansions.
First of all welcome to Judy express choom.
About you said, I guess everyone was bummed about it. Like in Judy's quest, you have so many points at which you can go back and avoid romance, but in river's quest, V flirts and only at the end you can reject, after all the heat has been built up.
I think the words would have reached to devs cause it has been debated everywhere.

Also, when Panam asks, you cannot exactly tell her about your relationship, which should have been added cause most probably everyone will be romancing Judy first.

Is anyone bothered by how female V was more flirty with River than she was with Judy?
I only did Judy's romance but I got curious about River's one so I watched V and River's romance on youtube and I can't help feeling like they put more effort into romantic dialogue choices with River than with Judy.
Like the doalogue choices with River are "This is a romantic stroll, by chance?" (in very flirty voice even tho they didn't even kiss or have sex) "Don't fall in love with me." "I like being around you." "I like you too." "Do you still want to be my boyfriend?" The fact they can kiss after the sex scene and just overall the quest felt more romantic than Pyramid Song quest.

We don't even know how V truly feels about Judy apart from the sex and the "feeling mushy" comment from Johnny.

Yes, V, in fact, acts way softer-like when it comes to River, and not as much with Judy. It's especially noticeable after the sex scene, on the rooftop with Johnny, and in the Sun, Nomad endings. I guess the VA didn't try hard enough, or it's just, I don't know, directed this way. Who knows.

In the end, we have what we got, and that probably won't change. But, hey, we might get some of the soft V with Judy in the future, I hope.

I'm kind of an adult and I have what I need, but still games add something beautiful to my life as well, especially characters like Judy
This is my future goal to have a life like this.

In the end, we have what we got, and that probably won't change. But, hey, we might get some of the soft V with Judy in the future, I hope.
I guess after fixing the game, the top most priority of gamers is to feel more connected. I am assured words have reached devs that most aren't happy about how some of the romances were handled.

I guess the VA didn't try hard enough, or it's just, I don't know, directed this way. Who knows.
I had the same impression, that the voice actress (English) didn't act very convincing towards Judy, a little cold and impersonal in key lines that were meant to be playful or heartfelt, I don't know why.
It wouldn't be the first case though where people blame the voice actor when it's in fact the director's job to detect inconsistencies like these and have them repeat the lines. I felt something similar in Camilla Luddington's reboot Lara, very hit and miss performance, although I know for a fact that she can act.

I had the same impression, that the voice actress (English) didn't act very convincing towards Judy, a little cold and impersonal in key lines that were meant to be playful or heartfelt, I don't know why.
It wouldn't be the first case though where people blame the voice actor when it's in fact the director's job to detect inconsistencies like these and have them repeat the lines. I felt something similar in Camilla Luddington's reboot Lara, very hit and miss performance, although I know for a fact that she can act.
Yeah, considering that Cherami did an outstanding job throughout the game. So it definitely seems like it's just poorly directed in this case.

I've actually got a feeling that V was the most vulnerable around Judy. Yeah, she was there for help, she could kill etc but she was also showing her fears and doubts, something she doesn't do around anyone else. They trust each other on a completely different level. For me Judy is CP's Liara T'soni because even if she's not romanced she's still the most deeply written character around V, just like Liara is to Shepard. Oh, and that new kind of BD she invented is a bit similar to meld. Just without images. But sound and emotions are there.

First of all welcome to Judy express choom.
About you said, I guess everyone was bummed about it. Like in Judy's quest, you have so many points at which you can go back and avoid romance, but in river's quest, V flirts and only at the end you can reject, after all the heat has been built up.
I think the words would have reached to devs cause it has been debated everywhere.

Also, when Panam asks, you cannot exactly tell her about your relationship, which should have been added cause most probably everyone will be romancing Judy first.

Thanks.

Yeah even when V initiated the sex I got the feeling V only did it because Judy was vulnerable at the moment so she wanted to make her feel better by sleeping with her not because she wanted it herself.

Maybe Female V is just not into Judy that much.

Yes, V, in fact, acts way softer-like when it comes to River, and not as much with Judy. It's especially noticeable after the sex scene, on the rooftop with Johnny, and in the Sun, Nomad endings. I guess the VA didn't try hard enough, or it's just, I don't know, directed this way. Who knows.

That's what I noticed too. V is waaaay much softer with River. Like she's really sweet but to Judy? She can be very harsh to her at some point. I really dislike it. Judy deserves better.

Well, we better get some sweet talking from V about how much Judy means to her and all that sappy shit otherwise I'm just gonna think V is not taking her relationship with Judy seriously and is only with Judy because she doesn't want to hurt her.

I forgot to add the difference between rejecting River and Judy.

With River you only reject him because you are dying. There are two options: "Sorry, but I just can't" meaning I can't have a romantic relationship with you because I'm dying. The other one is saying the sex was good and that V likes him and that's enough according to her. V has a whole ass full conversation about it with River while when rejecting Judy you reject her because you don't feel the same. It was "A pleasant distraction". Not because she's dying.

It shows a lot how V feels about the both of them and it makes me sad Judy's romance is half assed and one sided.

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree with the love being onesided, the Texts between V and Judy are very flirty. When V tells Judy she'd like to see her again in the beginning of the game Cherami delivers a very coy and vulnerable performance of that line. Also in the morning after her night with Judy she is quite playful with Judy. In fact she's very flirty during the entirety of Pyramid Song. Then during the call in Act 3 V she can't bare telling Judy she might die in the next 24 hours so she just sugar coats it and Judy has that crackly response to it in her voice. V is very disarming with Judy thoroughout the game. Because of Judy's personality and what happened during the game, V doesnt want to be mean to her if your playing a kind V romancing Judy.

Though, gotta agree with her flirting with River more, felt a little uneven there. Granted Judy's missions are very fraught and emotional. I would like more flirty lines like in River's content. Because if they can flirt vocally during a very "David Fincher" string of missions then V should be the vocal goofball flirt she is in other areas in the game.

Last edited:
I really doubt that Valerie didn't take her relatonship with Judy seriously and I'm completely sure that she wasn't with Judy just because she felt pity for her. Yeah, V seemed a little bit distanced in conversations with Judy: rooftop call, conversation after Pyramid Song, we didn't see any big words from her to Judy during these, but it doesn't have to mean that V doesn't care. Valerie could just as well be afraid of opening up to Judy and I don't really blame her for that considering her whole dying-because-of-relic-situation. That big differences in rejecting River and Judy could be just an oversight from CDPR, as we know there are lot of them in the game. But I completely agree that we need to have a moment in the future, where V says straight up to Judy that she loves and cares about her, just like we need to finally hear "Valerie" from Judy. After nomad ending they have way more time for themselves, so I expect these to finally happen.

And just like @orangejacinto mentioned, they were reeaally flirty in texts. Trust me, I was saving before each to see every possible conversation xD

Top Bottom