Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
She could still go on her road trip and leave Night City. V stays in Night City for about 2 weeks after the final mission, that's enough time to let her know about Arizona and for her to decide if she wants to link up and come with. It honestly feels out of character for her to leave V with their situation whether romanced or not, she'd jump at the chance to help after everything V does for her. More I think about it the more it feels like we might get a crew together in the DLC to find a cure, and Judy's tech smarts are a key part of that I bet. She's probably smart enough to reverse engineer soulkiller and tweak it to force V's Johnny-body to accept the V engram, with enough support of course.

I don't think Panam or any other Aldecado mentioned Arizona till the very end of the game, all you knew before wrapping up the story of Panam at their last camp is that they are moving soon, and you don't give them any concrete answer about joining them, sure we had choices of dialogue in those moments but they all lead to "I'll think about it" in a different way, plus if we told Judy that we are moving to Arizona you'd sacrifice an important surprise in a specific ending when I played and heard that "Someone is waiting for you" I was like "whaaat?? I hope it's not Takemura pls" then I looked around and found Judy, NO I didn't cry those were MANLY TEARS OKAY :cry:it was a huge surprise and I loved that moment so much ughh...

As for the DLC's I don't like to be that guy but don't expect anything huge CDPR's DLC's are just small additional content. We might see some missions featuring any character at this point but nothing huge, but you can say that the Aldecados + Judy + V are a crew or even more... a family so we will see them in a future expansion hopefully, but not anytime soon but I could be wrong:shrug:

Forsure the stakes are different, but having Vik, Misty, River, Kerry, Mama Welles and the Judes in the epilogue would be special, and not out of character or out of place for any of them. Feels shit ghosting all of them like we aren't even in control of V.

I think the holo calls pretty much sums up what you wanted in a different way, when you consider what's going on in the Badlands a storm is on the way / Arasaka are looking for the Aldecados, getting everyone in the same place seems a bit risky after that raid, but maybe it's just me :shrug:

I could be wrong about Judy though,but Maiko still keeps her photo and her messages.But I don't think we should worry,because Judy is happy with us in the Star ending we can hear that.Maiko brings a certain contrast of relations to the story itself, she is a traitor, and we are a prince for Judy.Maiko is our complete opposite.And I think that's what she's here for

I'm aware of the messages on their computers, but I've never seen pictures of them where do I find those? :0 Also I don't think they are keeping those messages cuz they still have some sort of love connection, I'd say they are just there to give us a bit more depth to the background of their relationship nothing more :")

I also feel like CDPR missed huge opportunity of main characters interacting with each other. Having Judy working together with Panam/River/Kerry would be hella interesting.
^This, I would've loved seeing Judy get involved in some missions with us that revolve around BD's and ask for her help to investigate with V anything really, what bummed me out the most is when I figured that I couldn't invite her to the A Like Supreme gig, bet she would've loved it since she is our rebellious gurl:sad:

Also I don't think they are keeping those messages cuz they still have some sort of love connection, I'd say they are just there to give us a bit more depth to the background of their relationship nothing more :")
this is what I mean, the developers specifically added it for contrast,so the story becomes more alive.Its Judy`s photo on the same computer in the office where the messages are, called something like "JA do not delete"

maiko-judy_Layer 1.jpg

maiko-judy_miss.jpgmaiko-judy_went.jpgmaiko-judy_take-ur.jpg

Hello people! i hope you are having an amazing day!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Today i was thinking about more things/ideas that i would love to see.. some things that make me fly among stars.. and i want to share it with you to make you dream a little as well :]..
I was thinking about some kind of situation.. we all know that Judy is the best tech in NC.. she is very creative and loves to create new inventions.. that little robot she had in her apartment in NC is one of the examples.. this little robot (chisme tec in spanish) could be something that we could see "in use" in the expansion.. i mean.. she tested it under the water.. maybe for something related to virtus? a way to explore deep zones in the ocean? and thinking about this, an idea came to me.. how amazing it could be..
if we are involved in a quest where Judy tells us about the idea of doing some scuba diving to visit one of the underwater caves of Arizona.. or some kind of lake with underwater caves.... giving an opportunity to show us what this robot is capable of.. just imagine if during that mission she makes another pyramid song 2.0 virtu.. this time without that feeling of death in us.. where Jude shows us this robot in action.. maybe it is a way to amplify the sensory connections? maybe it works like an external recording machine that captions everything around like the dolls chip? who knows? coming from Jude.. it must be something awesome.. imagine if after some diving scenes.. seeing some caves, exploring places where no one came in decades.. we end up in a hidden cave.. with some light coming from a hole on top a magical place with some beautiful ambient song like in pyramid song.. especially for that moment when we see the light of the moon/stars coming from above.. like those lights of Night city V and Jude remember.. all this light stops in that little beach in the middle of the cave... where Judy And V stay and lay down.. looking from there at the stars.. looking at each other.. letting us know that their love is pure.. real.. where Judy and V kiss each other without saying any words. because there is no need.. in that cave.. their cave.. one of a few places in the world where they are safe.. far away from any danger.. far away from any thoughts.. just V and Jude.. and the stars.. when i imagine this kind of moments in cyberpunk.. i see how much potential this game has.. because knowing what CDPR did before with some scenes like pyramid song.. my mind just starts to fly.. bringing to my mind one of this crazy ideas.. i would cry if i see a scene like this at this point haha.. not kidding!! i cant wait to see this kind of emotional moments.. Arizona has an amazing potential in terms of ambient and landscapes.. a magic place for magic moments.. with magical people as Judy,Panam,Kerry,River..

As i said many times.. this future expansion is an opportunity to bring a lot of improvements as we mentioned in this thread and Panam one.. just being able to live some kind of quest like this ^^^^.. and being able to have more post romance interaction with our couple/friends.. ufff it almost brings tears to my eyes..

Because now imagine guys.. A DLC in Arizona.. with quests that mark us like pyramid song.. and after completing these quests.. being able to come back home with our couple.. (in this case Judy for example) being able to give her a kiss in any moment.. to tell her something nice.. like i love you.. i missed you.. this kind of dialogs.. (because if in the game i played quests for 6h and i didnt see judy, i would love to come back home and hear something like: Jude: Hey V! finally you are at home.. i missed you.. everything is fine? V: yeah.. all fine.. but i needed to see you..) more activities for romances at their home.. like sitting on the sofa.. cooking.. watching tv.. in case of Judy.. see her repairing things.. maybe some parts of the house.. painting some walls.. (wouldnt be awesome if at the end we see our home totally finished? with that Judy style?)
More interaction with our couple/friends in the world around us.. like "hanging out".. Being able to give presents to our couple/friends.. maybe someting from V´s past that we dont know? maybe something we can buy/find? (it would add a ton of depth to the relations of this game..) More text messages.. (it is something that at this point.. we need for sure in some sort of DLC and in the expansion..).. And of course.. more secondary missions/quests to make us dream a little more ;]..
I know some people could say.. "hey.. you didnt mention anything about the main story of the expansion.." well, i know it will be awesome.. because CDPR is behind and we know they are the best of the best.. i just want to see more of what marked me the most in this game.. what marked us the most.. and that is easy to resume in 1 word.. ROMANCES..

CDPR make this people (Judy/Panam/Kerry/River ALIVE!

(I know people that i posted this ^^ before.. but i post it here again just in case a dev sees this page! just in case!! (but at this point im totally sure they have read some of our ideas already))
Look_Judy PNG.png

I love you all people!! And i hope i made you dream a little bit.. or at least i made you smile reading this idea i shared with you today! :] We need more Judy!! ;]

As always here you have my pics of today.. (maybe some are repeated.. at this point i dont know.. i have too many photos.. hahaha)

photomode_28012021_201501.png
photomode_03022021_182037.png
photomode_28012021_202014.png

photomode_03022021_194507.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Hello people! i hope you are having an amazing day! View attachment 11167853

Today i was thinking about more things/ideas that i would love to see.. some things that make me fly among stars.. and i want to share it with you to make you dream a little as well :]..
I was thinking about some kind of situation.. we all know that Judy is the best tech in NC.. she is very creative and loves to create new inventions.. that little robot she had in her apartment in NC is one of the examples.. this little robot (chisme tec in spanish) could be something that we could see "in use" in the expansion.. i mean.. she tested it under the water.. maybe for something related to virtus? a way to explore deep zones in the ocean? and thinking about this, an idea came to me.. how amazing it could be..
if we are involved in a quest where Judy tells us about the idea of doing some scuba diving to visit one of the underwater caves of Arizona.. or some kind of lake with underwater caves.... giving an opportunity to show us what this robot is capable of.. just imagine if during that mission she makes another pyramid song 2.0 virtu.. this time without that feeling of death in us.. where Jude shows us this robot in action.. maybe it is a way to amplify the sensory connections? maybe it works like an external recording machine that captions everything around like the dolls chip? who knows? coming from Jude.. it must be something awesome.. imagine if after some diving scenes.. seeing some caves, exploring places where no one came in decades.. we end up in a hidden cave.. with some light coming from a hole on top a magical place with some beautiful ambient song like in pyramid song.. especially for that moment when we see the light of the moon/stars coming from above.. like those lights of Night city V and Jude remember.. all this light stops in that little beach in the middle of the cave... where Judy And V stay and lay down.. looking from there at the stars.. looking at each other.. letting us know that their love is pure.. real.. where Judy and V kiss each other without saying any words. because there is no need.. in that cave.. their cave.. one of a few places in the world where they are safe.. far away from any danger.. far away from any thoughts.. just V and Jude.. and the stars.. when i imagine this kind of moments in cyberpunk.. i see how much potential this game has.. because knowing what CDPR did before with some scenes like pyramid song.. my mind just starts to fly.. bringing to my mind one of this crazy ideas.. i would cry if i see a scene like this at this point haha.. not kidding!! i cant wait to see this kind of emotional moments.. Arizona has an amazing potential in terms of ambient and landscapes.. a magic place for magic moments.. with magical people as Judy,Panam,Kerry,River..

As i said many times.. this future expansion is an opportunity to bring a lot of improvements as we mentioned in this thread and Panam one.. just being able to live some kind of quest like this ^^^^.. and being able to have more post romance interaction with our couple/friends.. ufff it almost brings tears to my eyes..

Because now imagine guys.. A DLC in Arizona.. with quests that mark us like pyramid song.. and after completing these quests.. being able to come back home with our couple.. (in this case Judy for example) being able to give her a kiss in any moment.. to tell her something nice.. like i love you.. i missed you.. this kind of dialogs.. (because if in the game i played quests for 6h and i didnt see judy, i would love to come back home and hear something like: Jude: Hey V! finally you are at home.. i missed you.. everything is fine? V: yeah.. all fine.. but i needed to see you..) more activities for romances at their home.. like sitting on the sofa.. cooking.. watching tv.. in case of Judy.. see her repairing things.. maybe some parts of the house.. painting some walls.. (wouldnt be awesome if at the end we see our home totally finished? with that Judy style?)
More interaction with our couple/friends in the world around us.. like "hanging out".. Being able to give presents to our couple/friends.. maybe someting from V´s past that we dont know? maybe something we can buy/find? (it would add a ton of depth to the relations of this game..) More text messages.. (it is something that at this point.. we need for sure in some sort of DLC and in the expansion..).. And of course.. more secondary missions/quests to make us dream a little more ;]..
I know some people could say.. "hey.. you didnt mention anything about the main story of the expansion.." well, i know it will be awesome.. because CDPR is behind and we know they are the best of the best.. i just want to see more of what marked me the most in this game.. what marked us the most.. and that is easy to resume in 1 word.. ROMANCES..

(I know people that i posted this ^^ before.. but i post it here again just in case a dev sees this page! just in case!! (but at this point im totally sure they have read some of our ideas already)) View attachment 11167856

I love you all people!! And i hope i made you dream a little bit.. or at least i made you smile reading this idea i shared with you today! :] We need more Judy!! ;]

As always here you have my pics of today.. (maybe some are repeated.. at this point i dont know.. i have too many photos.. hahaha)

View attachment 11167850View attachment 11167805View attachment 11167817
View attachment 11167799

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! <3 View attachment 11167859
Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! <3 YESSS <3
ahh, this is what I needed right now, seriously I just smiled.Thank you and I love you too man, you have a good heart.You're a good Choom :) Judy in these pictures beautiful as ever.Could not resist :)

(I know people that i posted this ^^ before.. but i post it here again just in case a dev sees this page! just in case!! (but at this point im totally sure they have read some of our ideas already)) View attachment 11167856

View attachment 11167799

I just finished the "Heart" fanfic series (can't remember who recommended it here a while ago, but I fanally decided to give it a shot, considering it was my first time reading a fanfic), and it was a fantastic, full of ideas and dialogues I would like to see, hear and feel in the game... but it was also really hard when I got to the end, I just felt so empty knowing that there was nothing more, and especially knowing that the actual game didn't have half the romance content compared to that.
:giveup:
So yeah... what I want to say is thank you for keeping the dream alive with this kind of post
You are a life saver
(y)
Post automatically merged:

On the other hand, it got me thinking.
So many good ideas, so many dreams... Won't we be disappointed if we don't get much in the end ?
I like to think that I can be satisfied quite easily, with small additions here and there... But idk, I might just be lying to myself :shrug:

Nyoom! Here's a midweek follow-up to that last interaction with Judy and Johnny. :ok:

View attachment 11167175
View attachment 11167178
View attachment 11167181
Preem work, as always, Zenphor! :ok: That last part with the ''Solid 7/10'' from Johnny to Judy, damn i laughed loud hahaha! Everytime you post these messages it ups my need to see them in the game! :giveup:

View attachment 11167799

:love: Damn, i NEED to see a quest like this in the game!! Loved it, @XxSalviixX , just reading through it put a smile on my face and got me all dreamy about some quests like Pyramid Song with Jude in the future! :sad:<3
I would love to get to know even more of her techie side, and especially to see that robot she was building in action like you described! And that moment you described in the cave, just beautiful! Only Judy and V, for a moment safe from everything, just sharing their love, tbh i would cry too if i saw a scene like this in the game hahaha! Like you said, CDPR has some great opportunities in the future with Arizona, both with the story itself moving forward and with the landscapes, and i could not forget, these lovely people that they've created, Judy, Panam, Kerry, River!

After a full day working gigs, completing quests and sidejobs, to just be able to come back home and have V go ''Hey, Jude, missed ya'' and give her a kiss, now that's a tought that sends me to the clouds! And the cherry on top would be able to see the house evolving alongside both of them, both Val and Jude making it their own, with Judy's paintings on the wall, V's little memorabilia pieces ( maybe that Samurai bootleg we got with Johnny framed and on the wall, beside that photo Judy sends us from the Pyramid Song virtu they recorded [ this reminds me, pls CDPR, let us see the pic Judy sent us, and hang it on the wall of our apartment while still in NC :cry:] ). We need these interactions, the little things like these are the ones that really give us that last push into the immersion!
And, well said! I know CDPR will give us a kick ass main storyline for the expansion, what we want to see more from them are the things that really marked us, the stories of people like Judy and Panam!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

As always, absolutely lovely pics, XxSalviixX!:ok::love: Kinda got me wishing we could see something on the lines of the third one at the end of Pyramid Song, to have an option to sit with Judy a little while longer at the cottage and drink some coffee, then see her sitting there smiling to us before we go :sad:

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! Love you all, and hope you're all having a great day! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

@XxSalviixX I really like how you imagined that quest ;P you should try writing fanfics I'm pretty sure you can pull something good :cool: I personally would love going for a dip with Jude's again and explore some area and discover something quite fascinating to celebrate this new juncture we reached with her and Val', but let's not forget about the Max-Tac uniform Judy mentions CDPR owes us a scene for that hehe.

As for the free DLC's maybe we can expect something like "Enhanced Companion Interactions" or something like that (I'm terrible with titles :ROFLMAO:) Adding the ability to hang out with our Li's like it has been mentioned a million times here and giving them routines for post romance so that they don't feel IMPRISONED on a WINDOW right x") But seriously we really can expect this... because giving 4 characters daily routines is far from being as hard as giving daily routines to all NPCs of NC, like hell we don't even have to go far in terms of routine just give em a little something to do In their homes and some extra dialogue and we good ^-^ at least we will have something that makes em' feel more alive in this long wait for the expansions.:giveup:

SORRY if I boosted your hopes choombas, sometimes I can't control my unrealistic optimism but it feels good to talk about this:cry:

Hello, chooms! Hope you're all having a nice day! <3
So, this is a bit of a different post, after more than a 1000 posts, and a little over a month, i think the Judy Express deserves a bit of an appreciation post from me haha! Like Trinixy said a couple of days ago, this is an amazing community, filled with sweet and passionate people. Everyday that i log in here to continue my gameplay so to speak, there's a smile on my face, from reading all the great ideas you guys put out here, or see some breathtaking pics of our lovely Calabacita and discover new artwork related to her and CP2077 in general that you guys share here.
Never before i've encountered, or had the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing and passionate community as this one we've built here. One were even in dissagreeing we can discuss and come out in the other end with even better spirits! You people are pure gold, love you all, and let's keep the Judy Express at full speed, and as always, with no breaks whatsoever!
Judy_wink.png

Also, thank you all again, chooms, for keeping the dream alive, and for all the amazing content you guys bring to this thread everyday, may it be lovely pics, interesting discussions or ideas that make me (and all of us i think haha) fly up to the clouds, you guys make the wait for our trip to Arizona become something bearable and enjoyable!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

And here are my pics for today, just for you chooms! Just finished the game again, and damn the Star Ending is something else, it gets some tears rolling everytime i go through it! :cry:
photomode_06022021_003918.png
photomode_06022021_004034.png

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

@xOmaeka It kinda felt biased not to have male v similar option like female v got. Like you can stay with river/kerry or leave with panam/judy, but fem v can go with her bud panam ,but male v cant go with his bud jude, maybe we get to see her later in the expansion of stories, where story converges and as you are with panam and judy, your romance sequence will be decided by your gender.

I think a game like cp2077 will always requires a person with tech skill. So I would prefer having Judy rather than introduction of another character. (What if they introduce Jenni Chapman, and male v can romance her and judy founds out:LOL:, just kidding.)

Also I found out on Fandom wiki of judy, Evie has been considered as best friend and Judy natural hair is brown(my assumption of black was wrong).

Neutrally speaking, we talked about the possibility of story getting converged, maybe just before that point whether you are in NC or leaving NC, you can have a romance scene with NPC you chose before as Ll.
Maybe a date type scene, before you continue main plot of expansion, and if you didn't romanced anyone then eating alone.

@XxSalviixX Damn, you write very beautifully. It felt like I was present in your imagination. This is elite novelist kinda stuff.

Another Thirst Post Alert:p

Do you know why the devs gave Judy firetruck tattoo even when that arc didn't contributed much in story?

Ans:- It was a mere attempt to decrease the burning effects which players can face from hotness of Judy.:ohstopit:
Ok bye.
(And they were unsuccessful.)
IMG_20210206_171342.jpg

Post automatically merged:

After reading all this, it seems Maiko took Judy for granted.
After Tom punches you and the way Judy runs to check on you in front of Maiko. Woah that was so satisfactory.

Last edited:
Hello, chooms! Hope you're all having a nice day! <3
So, this is a bit of a different post, after more than a 1000 posts, and a little over a month, i think the Judy Express deserves a bit of an appreciation post from me haha! Like Trinixy said a couple of days ago, this is an amazing community, filled with sweet and passionate people. Everyday that i log in here to continue my gameplay so to speak, there's a smile on my face, from reading all the great ideas you guys put out here, or see some breathtaking pics of our lovely Calabacita and discover new artwork related to her and CP2077 in general that you guys share here.
Never before i've encountered, or had the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing and passionate community as this one we've built here. One were even in dissagreeing we can discuss and come out in the other end with even better spirits! You people are pure gold, love you all, and let's keep the Judy Express at full speed, and as always, with no breaks whatsoever! View attachment 11168714
Also, thank you all again, chooms, for keeping the dream alive, and for all the amazing content you guys bring to this thread everyday, may it be lovely pics, interesting discussions or ideas that make me (and all of us i think haha) fly up to the clouds, you guys make the wait for our trip to Arizona become something bearable and enjoyable! View attachment 11168717

And here are my pics for today, just for you chooms! Just finished the game again, and damn the Star Ending is something else, it gets some tears rolling everytime i go through it! :cry:
View attachment 11168720View attachment 11168723

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3 View attachment 11168726

Hell yeah! well said Raendwyr!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

This community we have made here is a diamond.. its incredible to think.. how many ideas people shared in here.. how many laughs.. how many emotions we feel every day reading posts of others that have the same view on this beautiful person (Judy).. people who just wants to bring more life to her and the rest of characters of this game.. people who just want the best for cyberpunk 2077.. because we all feel it is something else than just a game.. it marked us.. we fell in love.. and this is something incredible.. its a pleasure to come here and see how we are all in this together.. all this effort.. all these dreams we share.. will end up in something beautiful.. im totally sure that CDPR knows about this thread and the Panam one.. im sure they saw our love to cyberpunk and the masterpiece of people that they have created (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River).. im sure they have read some of our ideas and they have a list with the future improvements.. and that day.. when we see that any of these ideas we shared come to life.. we will celebrate it AF.. we will enjoy these ideas in the game thinking about all the love that was behind.. all the effort.. all the moments we passed.. and we will smile.. we will pause the game.. maybe some of us (me included) will cry of happiness knowing that we did it.. seeing Judy and the rest alive.. and with quality content.. im sure that this moment will come.. the Arizona DLC will come.. that is a fact.. and all the ideas we shared here are nothing too crazy for this amazing team that is CDPR.. as they said.. they listen their community.. we are always in topic.. and when we are not, Panam Thread is.. so as we said many times we just have to wait.. :]

As always people.. i love you all!! Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! it will never have.. because we only have one goal... bring life to all the romances of this game.. bring life to our Judy.. and im sure we will get it sooner than we think!! lets continue with this beautiful trip in which we are all envolved lets continue enjoying these moments we share.. ideas and stories.. lets continue this party !!
Beautiful Pics as ALWAYS Raendwyr!! love to see what you bring everyday <3.. THANK YOU CHOOM!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

@XxSalviixX Damn, you write very beautifully. It felt like I was present in your imagination. This is elite novelist kinda stuff.

Damn! Thank you so much haha! i will continue bringing some of these crazy ideas i get sometimes! just to make our minds fly high! it makes the wait shorter hahaha!
Judy_Blink.png

I hope your day is being AMAZING! And as always.. Here you have my pics of today :] For all of you! <3
photomode_06022021_200212.png
photomode_06022021_194315.png
photomode_06022021_193019.png
photomode_06022021_195050.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Attachments

• Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 37
I have a Question..
Dont know it exactly so i need it to know :D..

When i meet Meredith in the Hotel and have a good Time - do the romanze with Judy fail or something?

Thanks for all answers :)!

Top Bottom