Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
If they intend to focus on fixing the game, then I doubt we'll get any real content this year. I kinda knew these DLCs would be just small things like skins or items... Meh. Not really interested in stuff like that personally. I prefer real story content.
I never was really interested in skins or extra items, on single player games, for me, more story content is the real deal in terms of DLCs. But i think it's still possible that late this year they will release more story content, and continue with more big story DLC next year, so i'm hopeful that at least we will get some content aside from cosmetics and fixes this year.

I'm starting to fear after this tweet. They only show free dlc, if they gonna be free, they gonna little things like cosmetic, or they want to apologize. I hope they want to apologize, or we all done...

I'm starting to fear after this tweet. They only show free dlc, if they gonna be free, they gonna little things like cosmetic, or they want to apologize. I hope they want to apologize, or we all done...
CDPR calls Story DLC "Expansions" which we'll probably see release in 2022...

If you're finding the book blues too much to bear, write/read fanfic. Not really my thing personally, but a lot of people find it to be a good outlet for those post-fiction depression bouts after a good film or game. Head canon is definitely the kind of thing that is much more satisfying when it's put on paper.

I never was really interested in skins or extra items, on single player games, for me, more story content is the real deal in terms of DLCs. But i think it's still possible that late this year they will release more story content, and continue with more big story DLC next year, so i'm hopeful that at least we will get some content aside from cosmetics and fixes this year.

I really sure hope so. Fingers crossed we'll get surprised with something nice.

A whole year huh? Damn son, welp that Mass Effect Remaster comes out in "March" so there is that.

Wait, what? Knew that the remaster was being worked on but not that the release date was March :\

Nice that they are working on fixing the game but the wait for more story content is going to suck.

I can already see what the most popular google search for this thread is going to be...

'Where to buy a time machine' :coolstory:

Anyways all the best...and here, have a Judy
judy.jpg

If they intend to focus on fixing the game, then I doubt we'll get any real content this year. I kinda knew these DLCs would be just small things like skins or items... Meh. Not really interested in stuff like that personally. I prefer real story content.
Yeah, but what fixing means pretty much depends on point of view. For one person fixing the game will mean just removing bugs and improving optimization, but it can also be perceived as adding content in places, where this game got huge holes. Like for example lacking of simple stuff such as dialogues after starting relationships or any possible interactions. It was kinda obvious for every single of us that there is going to be some stuff to do after finishing romance questlines, so absence of such things is obviously not a less important problem than some flying cars or disappearing NPCs. For me personally, this game won't be fixed if they will just focus on dealing with bugs.

Think it would be worth asking to get this topic moved to the story section? It's pretty hidden being in suggestions and it's turned into more of a general Judy thread like the Panam one did, which people can find more easily.

Example: Panam thread - 1,400 posts 41,000 views
Judy thread - 170 posts, 8,000 views
They are both equally popular characters.

Think it would be worth asking to get this topic moved to the story section? It's pretty hidden being in suggestions and it's turned into more of a general Judy thread like the Panam one did, which people can find more easily.

Nah, we're good here, fam. Story section is literally overcrowded and we're risking trolls showing up like in 99% of Judy threads.

There also like three popular threads about Judy, so the views and posts are kinda spread out, unlike Panam who got just one big thread.

Nah, we're good here, fam. Story section is literally overcrowded and we're risking trolls showing up like in 99% of Judy threads.
What do you mean by trolls?

There also like three popular threads about Judy, so the views and posts are kinda spread out, unlike Panam who got just one big thread.

Yeah that's fair, but ngl until today I could only find this topic through notifications, didn't even know the forums had sub forums lol

so we are literally fuc... :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what? Knew that the remaster was being worked on but not that the release date was March :\

Nice that they are working on fixing the game but the wait for more story content is going to suck.

I can already see what the most popular google search for this thread is going to be...

'Where to buy a time machine' :coolstory:

Anyways all the best...and here, have a Judy
View attachment 11141684

btw this ss is perfect

People, as i see it, they have a lot of time to repair their game, i really dont think the 100% of the team will be involved on fixing bugs.. im totally sure they are reading the comments in the forum, looking for our opinions, thoughts and ideas.. because they know they have to keep the community alive as long as they can.. Im sure they are reading the hot topic threads looking for improving the weak things of this game. And we all know that adding interaction is actually a very easy thing they could implement..

As i said they have everything in game, character animations, character mechanics, and im sure they have a lot of voice sentences that are not in the game for one or other reason..

They could add the interaction of "hanging out" just adding a few text messages.. they dont have to add a full voice dialog, just with text messages we could be able to start a mission called like "never fade alone" or something like that haha.
As i said then you pick Judy (or other of the romances) and then you travel to different kind of locations to take a drink or something.. (so much quality in all the bar and restaurant interiors for almost nothing.. i try to avoid them just to dont feel such a waste of effort they have.. :cry:) the animations are already in the game, and we are talking about CDPR, they can do it very impressive with not too much effort. With something like that and more animations/interactions at romance homes than just staying in a window is enaugh for me for this year, i can wait for the rest upcoming improvements. Because i would love to be able to "sleep" at judy´s house, or be able to just sit on her sofa just seeing how she moves around the house! :ok:

I really hope they will add something of our ideas soon to the game, if they want to keep a big part of the community playing their game until they bring us the expansions. Because tbh, cosmetics and things like that get burnt in a week or less.. it dont keep the players playing the game for too long.

Just let us be part of your city CDPR.. :cry:

Resumen: MORE JUDY CONTENT :giveup:

Top Bottom