Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
As Tirion Fordring said: “Put your faith in the light”.
Although I am from Panam gang I sincerely share all your feelings and experiences and want you desires be heard. We should stay strong and not lost hope.
Came here to say the same thing lol, I'm a huge Panam fan too but reading a bit through this thread it's clear Judy and Panam both are loved immensely.
I really hope they both get more content and interactions, we all have to make our voices heard!

Came here to say the same thing lol, I'm a huge Panam fan too but reading a bit through this thread it's clear Judy and Panam both are loved immensely.
I really hope they both get more content and interactions, we all have to make our voices heard!

Totally agree with you! the community must to stay strong and united ! :) im sure if we are united, we can make it work :cool: !!

As Tirion Fordring said: “Put your faith in the light”.
Although I am from Panam gang I sincerely share all your feelings and experiences and want you desires be heard. We should stay strong and not lost hope.

''The path is flawed'' my friend

I'm starting to fear that these "Free DLCs" will be some insignificant cosmetic stuff like new cars, clothes or weapons. In this case I don't know if I can keep caring about this game. I hope they will prove me wrong tho.
After looking at the newly released roadmap, it looks like any story related DLC is delayed until 2022. This makes me really despise the fact that they released the game on old-gen consoles.

Unless they improved on their free content drops since Witcher 3, it doesn't look promising. New quests, gameplay improvements, and fixes are always welcome, but when it comes to Cyberpunk, to me, all of that is nothing if that's not incorporated into the narrative and its characters. They built a huge foundation for them, and if that doesn't get expanded upon this year, at least somewhat, it's a really deep punch to the gut, you know?

Last edited:
Looking at the newly released roadmap, it looks like that any story related DLC is delayed until 2022. This makes me really despise the fact that they released the game on old-gen consoles.

Unless they improved on their free content drops since Witcher 3, it doesn't look promising. New quests, gameplay improvements, and fixes are always welcome, but when it comes to Cyberpunk, to me, all of that is nothing if that is not incorporated into the narrative and its characters. They built a huge foundation for them, and if that doesn't get expanded upon this year, at least somewhat, it's a really deep punch to the gut, you know?
Didn't everybody get new outfits and Triss got an extended questline in TW3?

Can somebody help me? I got stuck at this quest cause I don't want to share Johnny's and V's ciggies with her. I would love to get some other options with this game :eek:

The question now is if CDPR want to choose an easy way out by adding some irrelevant things to create an illusion that they are doing something, or if they actually intent to finish their game. Second option is gonna cost them some money, but first one will make them lose my trust. One year is a lot, it's long enough to forget about the game if their biggest implementation will be some gigs or new guns. Everything mentioned in this thread could be done in these DLCs if they just wanted to sweat up a lil bit. As we could see they didn't tried too hard with base game so maybe it is time now to do something?

Last edited:
The question now is if CDPR want to choose an easy way out by adding some irrelevant things to create an illusion that they are doing something, or if they actually intent to finish their game. Second option is gonna cost them some money, but first one will make them lose my trust. One year is a lot, it's long enough to forget about the game if their biggest implementation will be some gigs or new guns.

Thats the point, you described it so well.. this game has a lot of clothes and weapons, it needs more than that and they know that... a big part of the community is saying the same... no interactions = empty city at the end with a big depression feeling listening pyramid song haha

Thats the point, you described it so well.. this game has a lot of clothes and weapons, it needs more than that and they know that... a big part of the community is saying the same... no interactions = empty city at the end with a big depression feeling listening pyramid song haha
I wouldn't mind more of the cars in game being buyable, and the car buying quests being removed and put into a shop style interface. Those car quests are ass.

Haha yes, this song is a big mood, someone in CDPR got a good music taste. And yeah, many interactions with world and it's characters is what makes a RPG good. And this game was intended to be one from beginning. I'm satisfied with number of gigs this game had, I also don't mind the number of cars and guns that are in game right now. If I wanted to have some good gunplay I would play cod or battlefield, if I wanted to have shitton of cars to drive I would just play Forza. This game doesn't need anymore of that. It needs crucial stuff for its genre like for example more advanced romances, more dialogues more stuff to do in this city. There are lot of clubs, pubs and places to hang out, which are completely underutilized cause the only thing you can do is buy some consumables to equipment. All of these places are here just to look good, why aren't we able to spend there time with our friends or romance? This is kind of stuff they need to add.

I'm a Panam lover, but Judy is also awesome ! Kudos to CDPR for creating these two incredible characters. My two first pics :

Top Bottom