Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Seen as CDPR loves attention to details, I wouldn't be surprised if we one day get to find the fire truck that got Judy in trouble for repairing. Those heavy vehicles were advertised as drivable, however we can't own any of them. They figured that their use compared to other vehicles was negligible i suppose. Maybe future content can change that.

But still, since we are given nice gifts from her, I imagine getting that truck back for her would be one of the best gifts we could make her. Well hopefully there would be more use for it afterwards, still no expense would be too high to make her happy! Knowing her, am sure she left personal flair on it to make it distinguished. And after all, no one believed that she did repair it, so she never got justice over it.

Last edited:
I love you all.

I know for a fact that we would all absolutely lose it if we got any Judy content whatsoever, hell, even stuff not directly related to her *Ahem River Mission*. But the ideas you guys are throwing out are absolutely amazing and I would be ecstatic if even one of them made it into the game.

I take solace in the fact that all of the content we're asking for can literally be done with four VAs (from outside CDPR), the two Vs, Judy and Panam (because hey, we've gotta support our brothers in arms). And really, the development time for alot of them is very small, either because alot of the fundementals are in place and it's just a matter of moving them around (see: Judy in her apartment), or it's content which is practically just dialogue/texts.

CDPR rightly have much bigger problems at hand than our whims. But I love you all for keeping the dream alive. I'll be here until the lights go out, hope i won't be alone! :)
Yes, they can take all the time they need to fix all the fundamental issues first. But if that won't translate into proper content when free DLC's start rolling out, apart from the cosmetic bullshit they will probably throw at us, I can't see myself playing until the expansions drop. Although, I will probably still come back, just to hear Cherami Leigh and all the others, hehe.

So, a few suggestions that came to mind. Nothing too shabby.

• Judy will sometimes be present at V's apartment.
  • She will allow access to her van to access her gear in the back to search and retrieve stolen Braindances.
  • Her outfit will change occasionally depending on the time of day (e.g: default outfit during the day and bra and shorts during the evening).
  • Interactive BD's with Judy.
  • Sleep prompt in her apartment.
:)

PS; This wasn't the surprise. Should be done tomorrow or the day after.

Yes, they can take all the time they need to fix all the fundamental issues first. But if that won't translate into proper content when free DLC's start rolling out, apart from the cosmetic bullshit they will probably throw at us, I can't see myself playing until the expansions drop. Although, I will probably still come back, just to hear Cherami Leigh and all the others, hehe.

That's the hope. I've been saying it for a while that I really do want a "experiences of night city" DLC which addresses the few shortcomings the Panam/Judy romances have (and really looks at the River/Kerry ones), adds a few more side-romances, and adds content for all of them.

If the worst comes to pass, and we get absolutely nothing, rest assured that there is always mods. It will never be the full experience without the VA, but damn mod creators have gotten creative in the past.
Post automatically merged:

So, a few suggestions that came to mind. Nothing too shabby.

• Judy will sometimes be present at V's apartment.
  • She will allow access to her van to access her gear in the back to search and retrieve stolen Braindances.
  • Her outfit will change occasionally depending on the time of day (e.g: default outfit during the day and bra and shorts during the evening).
  • Sleep prompt in her apartment.
:)

PS; This wasn't the surprise. Should be done tomorrow or the day after.

All very easy to put in (apart from maybe the BDs, ahah), all would be so appreciated. Nothing major, just keeps the character feeling alive, which is really the largest complaint atm.

You are definitely not alone, honestly no character made as big impression on me as Judy.

Aaaand there are some pics found on insta I just had to share with all of you:
View attachment 11153288
View attachment 11153291

View attachment 11153300
View attachment 11153303
View attachment 11153306

Damn these pics are AMAZING!! love the angle.. the light.. everything!! Thank you Kadoa for sharing!! more life to my eyes hehe :love:

It is incredible how we all feel these emotions and feelings for Judy.. its incredible what CDPR did.. These pics make my mind fly high.. I cant wait to see whats next, what this game will become in a year.. I need a time machine.. hahaha

Im sure CDPR will hear our voices, im sure we will see Judy again with quality content, because with all these amazing ideas we shared, it is impossible for them not to take one or two :cool: , but im completely sure is that we created the best community that i have ever seen.. As i said many times you all are PURE LOVE, sharing your ideas, your requests, your feelings.. its something magical, and more magical will be the day we see one of our ideas real.. that day we all are gonna cry hahahaha and for sure we will celebrate it here like never before in a forum! :)

Maybe the wait is long.. but as i said the other day, with you guys, the wait feels shorter!

Now that i am reading you Zaccarato, i have to say that yeahh i think the same! these ideas sooner or later will appear in the game, from CDPR or the mod community :) and im sure each one of us will be there at that moment to celebrate it! you will not be alone choom!! :cool:

Cant wait to see what are you preparing Rexxgta! i love your pics :) !! and the way you combined the granade effects with the photos.. damn ill copy that haha.. Amazing!! :ok:

Ngl random thought. The best "minor" moment in the Judy storyline for me was after you wake up in her apartment after you sleep over. You get the text from her which is so sweet, even better is if you have a look around, you can see a shard along the lines of "understanding neural pathways", which would seem to suggest, after you telling her about the Johnny situation, that she's trying to understand it and help you, I really damn loved that.

But no, the best part for me was, if you go over to her robot and interact with it, Johnny pops up and says something like: "It's not about clouds is it? I've seen the way she smiles at you, and how you react. You get all mushy inside, I can feel it."

Absolute gem of a moment. I got really damn giddy when I heard that ahahahahah.

Seen as CDPR loves attention to details, I wouldn't be surprised if we one day get to find the fire truck that got Judy in trouble for repairing. Those heavy vehicles were advertised as drivable, however we can't own any of them. They figured that their use compared to other vehicles was negligible i suppose. Maybe future content can change that.

But still, since we are given nice gifts from her, I imagine getting that truck back for her would be one of the best gifts we could make her. Well hopefully there would be more use for it afterwards, but still no expense would be too high to make her happy! Knowing her, am sure she left personal flair on it to make it distinguished. And after all, no one believed that she did repair it, so she never got justice over it.

woow Trinixy! im shocked with this idea! it could be amazing! i imagine the face of Judy looking the truck like WTF V :sad: .. a Pure symbol of love without doubt.. i love it! Hey CDPR take note!!! I also love the idea of giving gifts to romances! when i found the camera in pyramid song and i gave it to her i felt sooo nice to see that she loved that.. i really hope they do something like you said in the future :)

If the worst comes to pass, and we get absolutely nothing, rest assured that there is always mods. It will never be the full experience without the VA, but damn mod creators have gotten creative in the past.
I really hope and wish this whole thing doesn't come down to mods. It could be just me, but modding anything story-related hits me sideways, and I never can stop the feeling that this is not how it's supposed to be, that it doesn't feel right, and especially when there are no voice lines to accommodate that.

For me, mods are mainly for QoL stuff that the developers can't or won't add.

What felt so immersive and special about Pyramid song was the way you could experience her past for yourself. And she would get the experience of how you felt about it too. Hearing her memories and thoughts she has potential to fill in the role Johnny basically had in V's life, although more subtitle and maybe subconscious at times.

It was only an experiment for her in Pyramid song, but I really hope they will explore it more since it has so many possible uses. Not only can it bring people very close intimately but it can basically reveal the past memories and thoughts of anyone involved in it. Tech like that, which bridges impossible hurdles in communication between people is what the Cyberpunk genre is about in a way. Hope they don't drop that concept in the future.

I really hope and wish this whole thing doesn't come down to mods. It could be just me, but modding anything story-related hits me sideways, and I never can stop the feeling that this is not how it's supposed to be, that it doesn't feel right, and especially when there are no voice lines to accommodate that.

You're not wrong. But adding content for Judy which fits thematically is absolutely fine for me. It's only for absolute dumpster fires that a full lore changing mod is needed (ME3 happy ending mod, as an example).

But yeah, hoping outside of a few nice things like extra text messages (if CDPR neglect it), it's mostly done by the devs.

I wish I could like this post more than once...

If anyone is having any second thoughts about modders adding story related content to the game, please do me a favour and check the Fallout New Vegas The Frontier mod (it was released a few days ago). That cringe will make you jump into another dimension just to get away from it.

I am all for adding more content for characters, but I rather that content be added by writers that know what they are doing and have a full understanding of the said characters. :)

Did y'all know of this little bit? I never got to do it in my 2 playthroughs lmao how did I miss it. :giveup:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FollowersofCyberJudy/comments/kytmgu
V be like:

Im with you, i just hope that CDPR will bring us more quality content with Judy.. because they know how to create emotions and feelings better than anyone.. they know these characters.. they made them.. no modder can fight against that.. im sure they will bring us more quality content.. they have no excuse after the correction of bugs.. They have plenty of time to bring what this game deserves.. what these characters deserves.. :)

I think that even if CDPR has to spend some money on new improvements for quality content.. as you said, for voice lines and this stuff.. it will be worth, because they will show the world that they really look for the quality of their games and hear their community requests, thats the most important, because if they want to restore the faith they have lost.. i dont see a better way than putting the game at the lvl it deserves, bringing the quality that only CDPR can bring. :ok:

Last edited:
CDPR rightly have much bigger problems at hand than our whims. But I love you all for keeping the dream alive. I'll be here until the lights go out, hope i won't be alone! :)
You can be damn sure I'm not going anywhere, Judy express ain't stoppin!

But still, since we are given nice gifts from her, I imagine getting that truck back for her would be one of the best gifts we could make her. Well hopefully there would be more use for it afterwards, still no expense would be too high to make her happy! Knowing her, am sure she left personal flair on it to make it distinguished. And after all, no one believed that she did repair it, so she never got justice over it.
Honestly it would be great to see this added into game, imagine being able to give her that after Pyramid Song, such a unique gift after most unique questline. I really need it right now, next to drunk-tattoos-with-Judy quest :giveup:

Damn these pics are AMAZING!! love the angle.. the light.. everything!! Thank you Kadoa for sharing!! more life to my eyes hehe :love:

It is incredible how we all feel these emotions and feelings for Judy.. its incredible what CDPR did.. These pics make my mind fly high.. I cant wait to see whats next, what this game will become in a year.. I need a time machine.. hahaha

Im sure CDPR will hear our voices, im sure we will see Judy again with quality content, because with all these amazing ideas we shared, it is impossible for them not to take one or two :cool: , but im completely sure is that we created the best community that i have ever seen.. As i said many times you all are PURE LOVE, sharing your ideas, your requests, your feelings.. its something magical, and more magical will be the day we see one of our ideas real.. that day we all are gonna cry hahahaha and for sure we will celebrate it here like never before in a forum! :)

Maybe the wait is long.. but as i said the other day, with you guys, the wait feels shorter!

Now that i am reading you Zaccarato, i have to say that yeahh i think the same! these ideas sooner or later will appear in the game, from CDPR or the mod community :) and im sure each one of us will be there at that moment to celebrate it! you will not be alone choom!! :cool:

Cant wait to see what are you preparing Rexxgta! i love your pics :) !! and the way you combined the granade effects with the photos.. damn ill copy that haha.. Amazing!! :ok:
No problem, I'm gonna post more of them, but obviously I recommend following this artist on insta, these arts are dope af. And yeah I'm probably repeating myself but this community is golden, couldn't be different when it is based on Judy, right?

Same, voice acting and how she was written are two huge reasons why Judy is that amazing. Mods got big possibilities, but I believe that only CDPR can deliver us top tier experiences with her.

I know it may sound a bit silly, but when do you prefer to do the storylines, and in what order? Judy ASAP > Panam alongside Judy subquest > Panam subquest > Tak here and there but parade at end > Star?

Obv you slot in side missions inbetween and go on full days of just gigs, but just wondering if someone else has a more fulfilling approach to the main missions.

I know it may sound a bit silly, but when do you prefer to do the storylines, and in what order? Judy ASAP > Panam alongside Judy subquest > Panam subquest > Tak here and there but parade at end > Star?

Obv you slot in side missions inbetween and go on full days of just gigs, but just wondering if someone else has a more fulfilling approach to the main missions.
I do them as soon as one of the characters call/text. That can happen while on a side-job, so I do it after I finish the current one. I don't do the entire questline at once because that can require skipping time to unlock the next part, which could break immersion for me.

Top Bottom