Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Did this the other day, figured I'd post it here too :p

Guys.. I talked to Good Loot Puzzle (https://goodloot.pl/kategoria/puzzle/cyberpunk-2077) .. they make game puzzles.. from Cyberpunk also.. and I sugested Judy and Panam of course.. and they don't have such plans for now.. but they are open for sugestions and want some pictures.. so u know what that means.. gimmie your best of Judy :) something good for puzzles ;) ... I know it's a long shot.. but hey I wanna try :)

I'm not a puzzle person at all but I find it wicked cool that you're doing that. I hope they take your request/suggestion :beer:

This thread is like a drug.. you just cant stop reading all the amazing ideas/content the people shares... i have to say it again.. you people.. are GOLD!! :cool::love:

Today i dreamed that a cdpr Dev answered this thread hahahaha im going crazy guys.. :facepalm:XDD.. But now.. tbh i think that this game needs our ideas.. maybe not the 100%, i know its a lot.. but hey.. the 95%??? <.< . some of the best ideas people shared here are easy to implement, like text messages.. more interaction for romances at their home.. a few ramdon comments from this romances when they see you, and not only the same comment :sad:.. this would make the game and the romance feel soo much alive and real.. would give us a ton of quality to the gameplay and the player experience... I just hope that the idea of "hanging out" will come to us sooner or later.. thats my dream.. to have a dinner with Judy.. to know whats her favourite dish or something I dont know.. this game has like 50 different restaurants.. the biggest quantity i have ever seen in a videogame.. come on CDPR.. use your potential! you have infinite possibilities to improve the immersion of the game!

Judy/Panam are the most amazing characters i saw in any videogame.. when you talk to them they look real.. their face expressions.. their eyes.. their movements.. its something amazing what CDPR did with this game.. The community really needs something more at the end, this game deserves it.. All days.. 24/7 you can see or Panams thread or this thread on hot topics.. that MEANS SOMETHING.. so CDPR just bring us some more Judy content, and the same with the rest of NPCs.. while we wait you to bring us an amazing DLC in Arizona with more interaction and features.. i will throw my money for something like this.. soo.. :shrug:

Just to finish, here you have people my pics of today.. more life for your eyes as usual <3 :)

View attachment 11151047View attachment 11151050View attachment 11151053View attachment 11151056

I love her.. soo soo much.. :giveup:
You people are just Pure Gold, it just makes me smile everytime i log in the forum and come to read all these amazing ideas and talk to you all and, of course, see some lovely Judy pics! :sad: This community we've created is, for a lack of a more magnificent word, aweasome, in every way!
And i agree 100% with you, XxSalviixX, the game needs a lot of these ideas, and CDPR just needs to take advantage of the amazing things they've created in Cyberpunk, it is really something special, from the landscapes and the story to the absolutely fantastic characters and quests.
Never before i have gotten this mesmerized by any characters in a game, as you said, everything from their tone and gestures to their facial expressions are just so real, and they really make you feel something. Damn, just look at Judy's glance at V throughout the game, as some chooms have pointed out earlier, it changes from seeing a killer from recognizing a friend, and seeing love in it, just perfect. :giveup:

And, to end, i have to say too that these shots of Judy are breathtaking! And let's go full power ahead, Judy Express! :cool::beer:
Also, to share a pic of this lovely calabacita with you all, her subtle smile here just melts my heart everytime! :giveup:
photomode_15012021_215634.png

Post automatically merged:

I'm not a puzzle person at all but I find it wicked cool that you're doing that. I hope they take your request/suggestion :beer:
Me neither, but it would be nice to see Judy in a puzzle haha. I hope as well that they take your request/suggestion, choom! :ok:
Post automatically merged:

Very true.. if a dev sees any of these ideas we are sharing, our part would be done for sure.. i think it would be beautiful.. do you imagine guys if a dev puts a phrase somewhere where it says Judy´s express has no breaks? hahaha im dreaming too much but i would be shocked and happy AF if i would see something like that hahaha (i would cry of happines.. haha) XD But im sure that someone in CDPR read some of our ideas.. im totally sure.. if i would be a dev i would love to see what is the people thinking about the game.. what the people want and request.. to help me find the way on future ideas and future content.. i´m sure.. :cool:

Also guys, I would love to see a DLC that includes a mission where Judy shows her Max Tac uniform :ohstopit: .. she said that won one.. i would love to see her with that haha i really hope that this is part of future content with Judy ! :) What im i saying.. IT MUST be included hahaha
We NEED that MaxTac uniform in the DLC!!! :ok: :cool:

Last edited:
Sadly, I see they didn't patch the gift from Judy. I went to V's apartment to check it up and nothing's there. She's the only NPC in this game who's gift V didn't get yet. All others are appearing without any problems.

As for the DLCs and expansions - I really want to take Judy on a date from time to time, talk to her about some other stuff (new after each story progress and include some of V's fears of death in it since we know she's frightened about all of it but has no one to talk to!), maybe some more BD sessions and she should've been more heavily included in Panam's ending if she's romanced (make the 3 of them sit there instead of just V and Panam). More intimate scenes would've been great too. There should be an option to sleep at her place as well since she pretty much asked us to move in.

Make her WORK at working hours... Because after we romance her she's not at the bar anymore. The bar is actually completely empty except of Mateo and girls in front.

Sadly, I see they didn't patch the gift from Judy. I went to V's apartment to check it up and nothing's there. She's the only NPC in this game who's gift V didn't get yet. All others are appearing without any problems.

As for the DLCs and expansions - I really want to take Judy on a date from time to time, talk to her about some other stuff (new after each story progress and include some of V's fears of death in it since we know she's frightened about all of it but has no one to talk to!), maybe some more BD sessions and she should've been more heavily included in Panam's ending if she's romanced (make the 3 of them sit there instead of just V and Panam). More intimate scenes would've been great too. There should be an option to sleep at her place as well since she pretty much asked us to move in.

Make her WORK at working hours... Because after we romance her she's not at the bar anymore. The bar is actually completely empty except of Mateo and girls in front.

Completely agree on everything.
YES we need some quality time but also occasions for V to open up : she struggles with the situation and is in deep sh*t yet the whole thing is completely overlooked by the LIs, or at least Judy I didn't look much for the others (she is like "You're dying ? slowly being replaced by someone else ? oh well... anyway, what do u want in ur coffe"). So yeah, I think it would really add to the credibility of their love if V could actually express some real opinions about death, about living as an engram, about sharing every moment of her life with a stranger in her head (must be pretty messed up), and so on...
Giving the player a few philisophical point of views to choose from would be nice.

As for the gift in V's apartment : it's never really clear what gift NPC's are sending, and from what I know they're all basically useless with no interaction whatsoever. On my playthrough I got the wetsuit and an abstract painting (just on the right after getting inside) wich both may be gifts from Judy :shrug:

Completely agree on everything.
YES we need some quality time but also occasions for V to open up : she struggles with the situation and is in deep sh*t yet the whole thing is completely overlooked by the LIs, or at least Judy I didn't look much for the others (she is like "You're dying ? slowly being replaced by someone else ? oh well... anyway, what do u want in ur coffe"). So yeah, I think it would really add to the credibility of their love if V could actually express some real opinions about death, about living as an engram, about sharing every moment of her life with a stranger in her head (must be pretty messed up), and so on...
Giving the player a few philisophical point of views to choose from would be nice.

As for the gift in V's apartment : it's never really clear what gift NPC's are sending, and from what I know they're all basically useless with no interaction whatsoever. On my playthrough I got the wetsuit and an abstract painting (just on the right after getting inside) wich both may be gifts from Judy :shrug:
I think this is the gift we were supposed to get:
1611412542760.png
1611412556212.png

Might have forgotten to add, lets hope after their work with bugs and fixes is done, they will concentrate on these elements.

Judy's 2nd last message is giving a very bad deja vu of that first cp2077 reveal. Coming when its ready.:facepalm:
Let's hope their work with bugs and fixes is not done anytime soon actually. Takemura refuses to call me so I'm stuck and can't go further with the story. I'm starting the game again with different backgroud because I have literally nothing else to do. I did all the other side missions...
Well, at least I'll romance Judy again :cool:

Last edited:
Rico my muffin, you don't do it like that...

You say...Panam is my main girl, my bae but here something for the Judy lovers

View attachment 11151179
(stolen from the Judy reddit :p)

Lol, waiting for SWTOR FP que is giving me too much time to shitpost on this forum...

All the best y'all :whistle:
lol Hey Hey Judy was fun but man......I really wish i could romance Panam as a female V. I prefer female characters, My main girl is my wife though that title stays with her.

Let's hope their work with bugs and fixes is not done anytime soon actually. Takemura refuses to call me so I'm stuck and can't go further with the story. I'm starting the game again with different backgroud because I have literally nothing else to do. I did all the other side missions...
Well, at least I'll romance Judy again :cool:
I thought that was fixed with 1.1 oh boy, devs got to deal with too much on the table.
Waiting for most of the bugs to be fixed, then I will start too, playing as female V to romance Judy in righteous nd true way.
Er35BTUWMAUwoBJ.jpeg

(Girl got some biceps:think:)

I thought that was fixed with 1.1 oh boy, devs got to deal with too much on the table.
Yeah, sadly they did not. For some people he actually does call but says nothing and his picture is just hanging there on the left side of the display. And for some he's not calling at all. I've been waiting almost a week of the game's time finishing side quests. So it's about time to start a new game because I don't think they're going to patch anything up until February. I just hope they didn't ruined Judy's missions this time.

As for the DLCs and expansions - I really want to take Judy on a date from time to time, talk to her about some other stuff (new after each story progress and include some of V's fears of death in it since we know she's frightened about all of it but has no one to talk to!)

YES we need some quality time but also occasions for V to open up : she struggles with the situation and is in deep sh*t yet the whole thing is completely overlooked by the LIs, or at least Judy I didn't look much for the others (she is like "You're dying ? slowly being replaced by someone else ? oh well... anyway

What you two wrote made me think it would be super powerful to have a scene similar to what we had in Clouds with the doll but instead talking to Judy (I'm pretty sure you were thinking about it too).
Seeing how V opened up (depending on your choices of course) was a pretty cool experience for me actually. Seeing your usually cynic and sarcastic character being vulnerable from time to time it's super grounding.

Imagine finding Judy in different possible situations when going to her apartment (sort of like V’s cat). It would be nice to group such activities given the current time. For example from 7:00pm to 9:00 she might be doing X Y Z etc. For example:
  1. Situations:
    1. Asleep in her office
    2. Working in her office
    3. Making food
    4. Washing dishes
    5. In bathroom
    6. Sleep in Bed
    7. Balcony
    8. Tinkering with her robot
    9. Taking a smoke upstairs
    10. Invited some friends over (Could even text you about it if you wanna come)

What you two wrote made me think it would be super powerful to have a scene similar to what we had in Clouds with the doll but instead talking to Judy (I'm pretty sure you were thinking about it too).
Seeing how V opened up (depending on your choices of course) was a pretty cool experience for me actually. Seeing your usually cynic and sarcastic character being vulnerable from time to time it's super grounding.
OMG, YES! V refused to talk details with the doll but it was still such a great scene! Just imagine how powerful it'd be once she truly opens up to Judy (or any other LI in that case). I can't remember if she even told Judy what's her real name?

Imagine finding Judy in different possible situations when going to her apartment (sort of like V’s cat). It would be nice to group such activities given the current time. For example from 7:00pm to 9:00 she might be doing X Y Z etc. For example:
  1. Situations:
    1. Asleep in her office
    2. Working in her office
    3. Making food
    4. Washing dishes
    5. In bathroom
    6. Sleep in Bed
    7. Balcony
    8. Tinkering with her robot
    9. Taking a smoke upstairs
    10. Invited some friends over (Could even text you about it if you wanna come)
I'm pretty sure we were supposed to get those things but they were cut out like plenty of other things. And it would've been awesome if they actually made it in the game. I'd gladly visit her at work, sit with her on a roof. Just imagine bringing her dinner and coffee to work, making sure she eats because we know Suze is being hard on her. It's another little thing they could add to the game.

Yeah, sadly they did not. For some people he actually does call but says nothing and his picture is just hanging there on the left side of the display. And for some he's not calling at all. I've been waiting almost a week of the game's time finishing side quests. So it's about time to start a new game because I don't think they're going to patch anything up until February. I just hope they didn't ruined Judy's missions this time.
I dunno what to say.... Lets go with mother of coincidence.
Just found this in FB group and then saw your post:ROFLMAO:
FB_IMG_1611147293553.jpg

All of the moments where Cherami Leigh's V somewhat breaks down, or just, in general, become vulnerable shows how much hard work was put into voicing the character. All of them were the best, and I want to see more, especially when it comes to Judy and her.

Say whatever you want, but for me, this is one of the, if not the best, voice acting performances in gaming I ever heard for a female character.

Last edited:
I dunno what to say.... Lets go with mother of coincidence.
Just found this in FB group and then saw your post:ROFLMAO:
:giveup:
Say whatever you want, but for me, this is one of the, if not the best voice acting performances in gaming I ever heard for a female character.
Female V and female Shepard are the best voiced protagonists I've ever played.
Judy is also extremely well voiced. I love her accent and emotions. This is some top notch work those ladies did.

Top Bottom