Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Afternoon chooms! New V (Female) and Judy chat is complete :) Did a Twitter poll and Judy came out on top, so, here it is! :)

Judy Alvarez Chat 003

Hope you all have a great day!
"Helped get a crazy stalker off her back a few months ago"
lmao that's what happen when you decide to do all the side stuff before heading to the end of the game :coolstory:

Great stuff, as usual !

Ironically it was the last side job I did lol!

Thanks, choom!!
I actually think that's the last side job many of us did. It just unlocks -that- late into the game. In fact so late that it seems a lot of people have missed it completely from what I've seen, which is a shame. It's a great side quest.

Also great stuff, choom! Keep them comin'! I hope CDPR expand on those messages with patches or DLC later on. I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to code in more of those.

She is wonderful. I was melting just listening to her throughout the entire interview.
Same here... The melt was real...
1f14a4ff38ead77225d1f3b65c94e323.gif

makes me wanna play the game again....

But after her interview I realised how much efforts they have put in.. having so many sessions, where each one is like 4 hours. All have worked so hard on this game.

But yeah there was no hint for future content... Although she also wants Judy to be a part of future content.

Sup my fav choombas it's been a while :") I'm so glad to see you guys are still around, I was stuck in bed the whole time but now I'm feeling better meanin' more Juvy writing perhaps! but enough about me patch is coming soon and after a few months we'll hopefully see some DLC's that will breathe some life into the city and add interactions :ok:stay awesome chooms
(mendatory visit at Judy's after being gone for a while :D)
Cyberpunk2077 2021-03-26 20-59-33.png

Sup my fav choombas it's been a while :") I'm so glad to see you guys are still around, I was stuck in bed the whole time but now I'm feeling better meanin' more Juvy writing perhaps! but enough about me patch is coming soon and after a few months we'll hopefully see some DLC's that will breathe some life into the city and add interactions :ok:stay awesome chooms
(mendatory visit at Judy's after being gone for a while :D)
View attachment 11201059
Welcome back!

ExLBlolVgAIP3t2.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Eud9SbjUcAEfH3P.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello choombas!! i hope your weekend is going AMAZING!!

first of all.. @rexxgta your job with that scene was amazing.. i loved it!! i could imagine Judy totally impressed and happy :]

@BajiHok nice to see you here again!! :]

Its crazy that has passed almost 4 months since the launch of this game, and i still feeling the same for Judy, its incredible this path we are making in the Judy´s Express haha.. hundreds of ideas.. shares.. photos of Jude.. content.. laughs.. incredible.. without doubt guys, this travel with you is one of the most beautiful things and experiences i have ever seen and felt!!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

The other day CDPR showed us some of the aspects they improved and showed a small open window on whats coming related to the next patch.. as you may know, i was a little bit MUCH dissapointed seeing that all this wait was to see some cops mechanics and driving mechanics.. i wasnt dissapointed by the fact that they are trying to improve the game mechanics, i was dissapointed because such things are the minor problems of the game in my honest opinion.. I dont think that anyone in cyberpunk left the game saying "OH MY GOD.. the cops killed me by spawning by my side.. im gonna leave this game..." most of people left the game at the point they passed the history and there was nothing else to do... and thats the point.. i think that CDPR should focus on giving the game the content it needs to be playable after the main history and not only focus on AI or driving mechanics.. but well, i really have my hope that this is gonna be a patch that tries to correct some things and the patches on increasing the playbility and the experience in the game are coming next.. i really think that CDPR has a team focused on bringing more quality content in the next few months, more content related to romances and all their lacks.. this is MANDATORY.. everyday the community asks for this.. so there is no point in not adding it if most players coincide on the same point..

As many of you said before guys, this game needs an expansion as F... . Not only because the end is totally open at this moment.. because it leaves the player wanting to know more about every aspect... i want to know what happens after the end with V... i want to know more about every single Romance in the game.. i want to know (in my case) what happens with V and Judy after all.. So yeah, im totally sure that they will expand it, because it is the best way to bring back the 90% of the players who passed the game! Probably they will give a prolog after every ending, ending at the same spot, and starting the expansion as they did with lifepaths. Something is gonna happen and thats something i have no doubt is gonna be amazing, but honestly, the only thing i really hope is that they are going to give more content to every romance in the game.. Just give me more moments with Judy CDPR.. XD

At this point, the only thing that would make me cry with this game is seeing a trailer where we could see Judy involved in something, letting us know that romances are back and stronger.. i really want to live my experience in Arizona, but with Judy and the rest.. NOT ALONE CDPR. i want to see all that Judy is able to do.. i want to see her hands dirty trying to fix something (maybe our own new house?) i want to see how Judy interacts with the aldecaldos and how she feels with our new life in the badlands ;] There is Infinite situations and content that can be added for this Expansion that every aspect you think gives you 2 or 3 ideas about content that would be amazing!! if that happens to us.. omg what can CDPR do haha i cant wait...
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I have my expectations high but not so high to hurt me, i have my trust in CDPR, i really believe that they will take in count our ideas and requests to improve the game, i really believe that that loneliness feeling at the end will be totally removed from the game after all the next DLCS and expansions.. i believe that one day people, we will celebrate together seeing more content coming for Judy and the rest of romances! we will celebrate seeing more interaction and inmersion in this world of 2077.. that is what this game needs in my opinion..
more romance content, more inmersion and more interaction, a big expansion in Arizona.. AND TAKE MY MONEY CDPR!!! hahaha

Judy´s Express has no breaks and we will get to Arizona sooner or later people! This train is so fast that it is unstoppable!! love you all people!! i wish you an amazing weekend!
As always here you have some pics i took these days ;] this swap mod is crazy..
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

photomode_21032021_221907.png
photomode_22032021_005619.png
photomode_22032021_012103.png
photomode_24032021_040337.png
photomode_24032021_042120.png
photomode_22032021_005325.png

Attachments

• Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 75
I don't know if you saw the leaks that appeared yesterday. but even if it's fake I think they could fit in the CP roadmap. there will be a lot of cosmetics so i'm afraid there is no content on judy. on the other hand 3 large expansions ... if it's true we may have the continuation of arc V on at least 2 expansions I hope, and this time with judy much more involved and present. CDPR really has to do it, Judy and Panam are the players' favorite NPCs in the game, I won't really understand how CDprojekt would miss it. It would be nice one day for a developer to quickly read a few pages of judygang or panamgang ;)

Top Bottom