Just a little msg and support for CD Projekt (and about Cyberpunk)

+
Hello all & devs ! In advance, sry for my english (i'm from Belgium & speak french). What to think of the postponement of Cyperpunk, which sometimes provokes controversy ? I would like to share here my thoughts. First of all, I would like to tell you (devs) how much I enjoyed making (and redoing) the Witcher series, especially the 3rd. You are a very qualitative studio, apart from the world of the video game industry, ... you respect the players (and did not take them for 'cash cows'). The depth and richness of the side quests (like dlcs from The Witcher 3) was very qualitative, and at a very honest price. Now, for Cyberpunk ... I was hoping and waiting for a sequel, the announcement of a Cybernetic and futuristic fps both surprised and intrigued me. I am looking forward to this game, I trust you completely, but I wanted above all to tell you, take your time ... For my part, I find it very good that the game is postponed, this gives you time to perfect it or 'tweak it' (especially since you've gotten used to quality games, very well finished, and not sold 'in kit'). thank you for who you are and what you do CD Projekt Red, congratulations and thank you for this wonderful, unforgettable character that was The Witcher, and once again take your time ;)

Top Bottom