Just got whacked by a card named Siegrifa and more resurrect schemes, can someone explain what happened?

+
Just got whacked by a card named Siegrifa and more resurrect schemes, can someone explain what happened?

I was playing with this Skellige opponent and he basically had an OP as hell deck, most op of all I've seen. He kept using resurrect cards all the time and resurrecting more cards from his graveyard that resurrected even more cards. We reached third round and he had one damn card left and somehow he ended up resurrecting more and more cards until with only one card he got up to 60 points in the last round. I was left dumbfounded. This whatever it is makes Skellige OP as a million f*cks .

I don't see the problem. It can be easily countered with a foltest power strength northern realm deck, which can also go to some hellish numbers by the end of a match.

iCake

Forum veteran
We need an eternal damnation card that'll scorch the graveyard for good for both players :D

I can reach almost 200 points with a combo, it's not about being able to reach high numbers, they can go to 60 points with just one card!!! People are doing some freaky stuff with the skellige deck, it really speaks volumes of human ingenuity, this kind of shit didn't happen with the AI.....

Top Bottom