Keybinds is like a bad hall pass

+
Imagine your wife gives you a hall pass for a 1 night only extravaganza at a date of your choosing. Finally after 8 years a new piece of ass starts at your work and after a brief proposal, she's down. Sure its less than ideal as she's just using you for a quick promotion but fuck it, I've been waiting a long time for this. Finally the day comes and we are about to get down only to realize my wife is in the room. Technically I could proceed with this shit show that I've been waiting for 8 years for but damn its a less than ideal circumstance.

That's the keybinds situation for me. Sure the bugs are there but its not a deal breaker, but the keybinds being an utter disaster practically ruins the experience. So do I proceed with a less than ideal first playthrough with annoying controls, or wait for a fix or better work around? Either way it sucks ass.

I feel you man. And I agree 100%. The game is gorgeous. Bugs are expected on a new release. The keybinds situation is unacceptable.

How many years of development, and no one there thought some pc gamers might want to use arrow keys for movement, or rebind the "action" key to something other than "F" ? Nope. To fix the "F" problem you have to modify some xml file for every instance of "F" with the key you want instead. Then on to another file (which is in a hidden folder you have to tell windows to show) to modify the "W" and "S" to the up and down keys....no one thought some people are left handed?

Top Bottom