Language setting is reset everytime the game started

+
Delete or rename GameServicesSteam.dll or GameServicesGOG.dll file. But you can't get achievements.

Guys .. found solution for STEAM - just start a game (and copy file shortcut) from original game directory
- go to STEAM
- open game properties -> local files
- go to bin/x64/ and run Cyberpunk2077 (copy this icon to desktop)
ok?
That works, thanks a lot man.

Guys .. found solution for STEAM - just start a game (and copy file shortcut) from original game directory
- go to STEAM
- open game properties -> local files
- go to bin/x64/ and run Cyberpunk2077 (copy this icon to desktop)
ok?
Thanks man, it works.

Having the same issue on PC (GOG), settings I have are Japanese audio, English subs and English UI.
Handy that I can read enough Japanese to navigate the settings :)

There's no turkish language in game's steam properties, only in game. Also it stays same if i start with exe, but when i play on steam it resets to english everytime.

Same here from Hong Kong player. Im tired to do setting every time when I restart the game.
I bought the game from Steam. The game properties on Steam only got Simplify Chinese selection but no Traditional Chinese ... WHY??????
Say again Im tired to do setting every time!!!
Traditional Chinese and Simplify Chinese are totally difference. I hope CDPR can understand this s a very low-level problem. It not been fixed on 1.04.

I use GOG Galaxy, I am able to change both to Traditional Chinese with the method in #28

I am reposting my solution from another post

1-choose what language you want in the propriety of the game in steam, it will download the file usually it is 4Go+
2-move that new file to a safe place and go back to steam and change back the propriety of the game to the language u want it to be launched with.
For example, I want to play dub jp.
I download the jp audio and then go back and make the game launch in English.
3-Move the file u saved with the new Language into the file.
and now every time I launch the game it is in English and I can choose the jp or eng audio.

File location is : "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content"

Attachments

• Language menu.PNG
    Language menu.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 292
  • Steam Propriety.PNG
    Steam Propriety.PNG
    92.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Preview file.png
    Preview file.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 366
Same issue here. I want to play with english voices with french subtitles and interface but the game reset all in enslish after every restart.

I am reposting my solution from another post

1-choose what language you want in the propriety of the game in steam, it will download the file usually it is 4Go+
2-move that new file to a safe place and go back to steam and change back the propriety of the game to the language u want it to be launched with.
For example, I want to play dub jp.
I download the jp audio and then go back and make the game launch in English.
3-Move the file u saved with the new Language into the file.
and now every time I launch the game it is in English and I can choose the jp or eng audio.

File location is : "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content"

In GOG you can change the language in > Manage Installation. It will download the language file to

DRIVE:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content. Then you can copy the language file someplace else. Change the language back to English and then copy the language files back to the folder. When you boot up the game you can change the language in the menu.

..Language can be changed in game settings; the game tends to “forget” the language you’ve chosen on each launch – to fix it edit in a text editor “bin\x64\steam_emu.ini” (Steam version) or “goggame-1423049311.info” (GOG), so the game would default to the language of your choice. :)

Thank you so much it worked perfectly! :)

"language": "Hungarian", ----> just replace English(in my case Hungarian) to the language of your choice
"languages": [
"hu-HU" ------------------------> same here like "en-US" etc

It works on GoG but I don't know about Steam.

Top Bottom