Legendary Specs from Clothing Shops

+
Another spec issue I hope is fixed soon. Luckily, I got a lot of legendary specs from the clothes shops already since I paid attention, but there are a few I am sure I missed. As many already know, when you visit a shop the first time for clothes, the legendary spec items are there. However, if you leave/skip time...you will never see a legendary spec item from that shop again. Unlike other common/epic specs which always seem to appear. So that makes it impossible to get a lot of legendary clothing items in the game.

That's indeed something I'd like them to fix
Though I've already found quite a few really nice legendary clothing items just by exploring the map :)

I know actual gamebreaking bugs and glitches are probably more important but for me personally this is number 1 on my list of fixes I want.

It's too late for my first V but currently on my second playthrough I haven't entered a single clothing shop so far because of this and it sucks. Had really hoped 1.1 would fix this but nope.

My #1 fix would be character design as advertised. Be anyone, do anything!.

Act 2 should not start so fast. You should have a week in game before any quest chain comes up for it. Stretch your wings and fly!. The urgency of act 2 makes wasting time seem so trivial, hurry up and save yourself.

My #1 fix would be character design as advertised. Be anyone, do anything!.

Act 2 should not start so fast. You should have a week in game before any quest chain comes up for it. Stretch your wings and fly!. The urgency of act 2 makes wasting time seem so trivial, hurry up and save yourself.
Exactly this.. + I have been avoiding clothes shops until I'm sure I've got the eddies to purchase the gear

Top Bottom