Legends of Runeterra (Amazing new card game)

+
I like the game but please adjust some cards.
-The Grand Plaza is way too strong for the cost. The cost should be at least 5-6, or the effect should be only +1/+1 without challenger. I believe this is the strongest card in the game right now.
-Aurelion Sol should not count himself for the level up condition. Close second to Grand Plaza as the strongest card in the game, although this one costs 10
-The Fountain/Soraka/Tahm Kench 2-3-4 curve is too strong. This deck renders all damage useless as it has sooo many heal/boost. The fountain's win condition could be removed and it would still be good
-Vladimir: make its effect on the units on the left, not the right, so you can level him up in combat
-I still think Deep should trigger at 10 cards. Maokai should also be adjusted in expedition (like the catastrophe one)
-The KDA spells, appart from Go Get It (fine) and Out Of The Way (can be strong but need the right draw), can be abused. I'm not as allergic to Go Hard as other people, but still think that if the target of the spell is removed, the copy effect and cast count should not trigger. Give It All should last one round. Feel The Rush is super expensive, but in ramp decks with Aurelion Sol or elusive champions, it gets ridiculous.
Plaza and go hard will be adjusted soon.

I dont really have an issue with the other cards you mentioned.

Devivre, I know, I was just saying for the sake of discussing. As Stryker said, the most obvious will be adjusted soon.

Really fun card game with amazing art, much like Gwent, and actually much better than LoL itself as it has SP mode

Last edited:
Top Bottom