Loading screen

+
User error(edited this post as I see no delete option) I had wrong email, thank you tech support.

Now I just can no longer play the game at all since it gets stuck at the loading screen when I tried to change accounts. Router, pc, modem all hard reset same problem. Checked drivers, cleared cache, logged out and in, repair install, reinstalled, and deleted some temp files under appdata that I found in a previous support thread, same problem.

Game worked fine till I tried to log in with a different account.

Oh on top of that I found out I don't get my thronebreaker rewards since I played it on steam, nice.

See you for cyberpunk I guess, this has been too much of a headache! Cheers mates, the Witcher 3 will always be in my fab 5 of all time.

(ps I know I had the wrong email because the other email let me check receipts I could log into the game app; apparently I spent 280 usd on this game, aye chee wowa!)

Love,
Muffin

Last edited:
Spent a few hundred dollars on this game back in early beta, have not played for a very long time and no I don't have scraps to make up for my lost cards.

That's odd because, at the end of beta, everyone's collection has been auto-milled for full scraps. So, you should at least have a mountain of scraps. Please, contact CDPR support. They can get to the bottom of this.

Top Bottom