Low Res Fog

+
Low Res Fog

How do I fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying the data, and removing all five of my mods. Nothing seems to work.

Attachments

• photo133420.jpg
    photo133420.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 38
From the image you provide, I can't really see anything that looks amiss. Can you explain in more detail what you're seeing? I don't think the image resolution is high enough to exhibit the issue. (That does look like normal, in-game ground fog.)

Which mods did you have installed?

Well, I have Nitpicker's patch, no item level requirements, Hairworks for everyone except Geralt, no story bumpers, and signs overhaul. I just don't remember the fog looking so flat. It's basically a line on the ground.

That's how fog should look in swampy areas (ground-fog). I will say that your game is very "bright", however. Perhaps lowering the gamma a bit will add a bit more depth and overall murkiness. Looking more carefully at the image, it seems that lit areas are bright enough that the textures are almost flat.

The size of each "cloud of fog" looks right to me, though? If the overall weather is foggy, I think there are additional, larger drifts in some areas. That could be what you're remembering.

Top Bottom