Match Join Crash XBOX One, 600+ MMR LOST,

+
Match Join Crash XBOX One, 600+ MMR LOST,

Ok so I got off work and came home to play some Gwent. Played a couple matches, refined my deck, tried to join again and It kept kicking me out of matches. It would spin like it was loading and then boot me back to my deck. So I kept trying for a while, and I realized after about 10 minutes or so of me getting kicked back to my deck that the server was probably down or rebooting. So I popped on my youtube and just kept trying waiting to get into a match.

But I noticed that about every 4-5 joins it would give me a "VICTORY" screen, saying my "opponent disconnected. I didn't think anything about it because all the RESULTS were blank so I figured it wasn't adding any points or taking away. But then I got c urious and decided to look.

My ranking went from nearly 3500 MMR to 2900 mmr! my losses went from under 90 to 120

So I went back and I tested it, I tried joining a match, it timed out, put me RIGHT back to my deck, NO match start, no LOSS or VICTORY screen. It counted as a LOSS and I lost MORE mmr.

My name is Hurfnahur on XBOX One, this is a HUGE DEAL for me I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME to rebuild 600 MMR with my life and my kids and fiancée. She barely lets me play as it is. I even have a video I took I was going to post to reddit.

Can anyone do ANYTHING about this? This is a huge deal to me and I'm not big on complaining but man, I'm pretty bummed out about this.

Top Bottom