Maybe they need to sit down and chat...

+
Thanks for getting to work on the multiple updates. But please, I think they need to rethink the current state of the game.

I want to meet the next generation revolutionary open world that they talk about in their videos.

And the truth is that in the artistic section it feels like this is incredible.

But at the programming and AI level:
1- The police have no ability to drive or chase you. They appear instantly behind you and you dodge them with a walk of a couple of blocks. Please consider optimizing this behavior and making it more realistic.
2- The traffic does not feel alive. Cars are unable to overtake, change lanes, overcome obstacles, etc. NPCs can't drive motorcycles I suppose for the same reason. I understand that it will be difficult to focus on this, but believe me it is necessary to truly feel NC alive.
3- We need NPCs who feel alive, add responses such as running away from a threat, some who can defend themselves, call the NCPD, take photos of crimes. I don't know anything other than just squatting!

Apart from this, which I think is the most necessary and what you should work on before releasing new additional content, please consider adding animations of eating and drinking in bars and other street stalls. It would be a way of feeling alive in the beautiful world that they have developed.

And finally, as a personal request, add an urban transportation system that requires NC to feel real. Train, subway and maybe a taxi that allows us to fast forward instead of the blue box teleportation system.

Thank you and I hope this contribution can be used to continue building the game that we have been waiting for so long :)

Top Bottom