Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
Got 100% completion in Ground Zeroes. Took me 26 hours. I love that Chicken Cap, can't wait to see what other silly stuff they have in store.

Tip: You don't have to do every trial, you just have to unlock them all. Marking enemies is the most annoying of them. You DO have to do the marking enemies trials for most missions to unlock the rest

Last edited:
that guy on the helicopter isn't quiet. it's the same guy who took out a knife in the brawl:

Or they are both just random soldier NPCs.

it's a unique design. he has dark circles around the eyes resembling eyeliner. only other characters to have this are raiden in mgs4 and gray fox/null. raiden's too young, so that leaves gray fox, who was rescued from mozambique by big boss during the mid 80s.

Yeah, for me it is clrear that on the chopper is a male soldier aiming at Snake. I don't know why they think it is Quiet.

confirmation bias. same reason everyone is decoy octopus. they want it to be true so they'll look for evidence to support it. the argument they gave was that they both held sniper rifles. the rest of the "evidence" is made up in their minds. ie "she could have worn a muscle suit underneath to fool the other soldiers"

Last edited:
I don't think the helicopter sniper is Quiet

1. Ocelot says "She saved The Boss". Though, she's shown killing your troops too so maybe she turns bad

2. You may not even find her, seems odd for her to be in what might be a major cut scene.

I'm wondering if there might be some sort of loyalty system/spies that will try to kill you.

Last edited:
@Docttj

She knocked down two soldiers and seems to stabbing third one, but if you look closer, she may just cutting off and taking his bag. My guess is that
Miller and Snake have some major disagreement, which makes Kaz order Quiet's torture behind his back. She manage to escape, but she believes that Big Boss gave the order, so she goes rogue. She is unable to speak, so she can't explain to Snake why she betrayed him and he believes her to be a traitor all along, because he doesn't know about Miller's orders.

I have some doubts on the development stage now... something worries me... that we won't have a release date soon. lol

Just no. If it would released yesterday that would be too late already. There is a problem with the GZ, it makes the wait even more painfull, because when you play it, you want more and more.

This is interesting though. I had noticed as well.

Last edited:
Just no. If it would released yesterday that would be too late already. There is a problem with the GZ, it makes the wait even more painfull, because when you play it, you want more and more.
Because it's too short, yes, and recordings, the ending cutscene made me crazy about that for a couple of minutes... "What will happen?"

Yes, I noticed the voice too, and with the PC version out some users discovered the medic's face.

I'm fine with waiting. I think they may have released Ground Zeroes because they want to make the wait feel long. Kojima maybe wants the player themselves to feel like 9 years really passed between GZ and TPP in a sort of weird way. Like you said, playing Ground Zeroes makes you want more really badly. I wouldn't put it past him to have that idea in mind.

a glimpse of modding

a far cry from the closed off nature of ubicrap games

---------- Updated at 04:40 AM ----------

about the quiet being semi naked, i think kojima means people will feel ashamed about her exposure because it isn't sexually related as people assumed. some guy was talking about solar powered nano machines on the steam ground zeroes forums, and it does make sense.

Originally I think he said he wanted or liked the concept of a "Naked sniper" which to me is a concept that could work and would make sense.

He even said in an interview that "First off, she shows up in the desert and she’s almost naked. That’s impossible and would never happen. So right then I want the player to ask themselves: ‘Why is this character almost naked in the middle of the desert?’ From there you have this impression, and then you start to understand the reasons behind it. That’s where the deception of the character comes from."

I don't see the big deal over it personally. She looks to be a powerful character and is yet another powerful female character in the MGS series. I don't see anyone complaining about all the revealing outfits Snake can wear

That's a good guess indeed. I wouldn't be surprised.

Sooner or later John and Kaz will quarrel and they'll split. Something consistent that will fit into MGS timeline, before Outer Heaven uprise.

EDIT: Source

Putting the game together is different from debugging or difficulty adjustment. Various element of the game (backgrounds, characters, progremming, motion, cutscenes, sound, etcetera) become one. While he plays, this is the phase where the creator sees if “the game is interesting,””the game is dramatic” and “the game is intuitive.”

I have some doubts on the development stage now... something worries me... that we won't have a release date soon. lol
Kojima always reveals his games too early. Always..

Last edited:
I'm fine with waiting. I think they may have released Ground Zeroes because they want to make the wait feel long. Kojima maybe wants the player themselves to feel like 9 years really passed between GZ and TPP in a sort of weird way. Like you said, playing Ground Zeroes makes you want more really badly. I wouldn't put it past him to have that idea in mind.

To be honest, if the MGS needs a lot of work, Kojima would never started a new project. I think they are just bugfixing and polishing and that's why Kojima dared to start to work on Silent Hills. Because of this, I still hope that I will able to finish it before TW3 launches.

According to a tape which you have to find one of the side ops Skullface reveals that he is born in Hungary. This will be interesting. Actually I now understand why he tells Paz that he didn't have a chioce to learn any language back in time.

Top Bottom