Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+

Look, I found original Skull Face:

It's Mr. Rictus from Mark Millar's Wanted. He was a devout Christian and a philantropist until he got a serious burns all over his body in some accident. It was so severe, he actually died temporarily, but instead of light, he saw only darkness. After that he lost his faith, became absolute nihilist and decided to start doing whatever he likes without any moral boundaries. Psychopathic killer, rapist, cannibal, but still pretty intelligent and effective in his job. He's a very disturbing, yet darkly hilarious character.
What Skull Face did to Paz, would be completely in character for him.

I don't know, they just seems a little bit too similar to not make an assumption that this is from Kojima got an inspiration for his character.

Attachments

• Goat Stimulator.jpg
    Goat Stimulator.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 49
I see a lot of people thinking Troy was talking about how large the maps are. I thought he was pretty obviously talking about actual content (What you can DO) and not just the map size. Though the maps look pretty large going from this small part of the Africa map that was quickly shown in one gameplay.

---------- Post merged on 15-01-2015 at 02:19 AM ----------

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=17441

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to appear at Taipei Game Show 2015 on January 31st, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (Taiwan time)

Top Bottom