Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

+
Its time to prepare myself for 30 min cutscenes. I don't think this will be released on PC cause there is already Metal Gear Rising with a video where a developer plays it on a PC with a controller but its still console exclusive.

Agbeth said:
..where a developer plays it on a PC with a controller but its still console exclusive.

That doesn't say much, because you know every game is developed on PCs ;)

That job listing is the biggest clue yet. It doesn't mean there will be a PC version, but it certainly means they're seriously considering one.

Kodaemon said:
Have you ever actually played an MGS game or are you complaining because that's what all the cool kids do?

I think he was remarking on how cinematic the game looks, and not complaining.

On another note: It would be such a blow if there isn't a PC version. I can't imagine wanting to buy a console for one game.

Kodaemon said:
Have you ever actually played an MGS game or are you complaining because that's what all the cool kids do?

I've played MGS1, MGS2 and MGS3. each of them more than 10 times.

cmdr_flashheart is right, it's hard to buy a console in order to play just one game. but I suppose that's what they've always wanted. by creating some magnificent games which are exclusive to a console, they'll push people to buy that console.

My post was directed at Dalladrion, it seems to me that he's making the stock "MGS can't even be called a game" jab.

Anyway, myself, I played MGS and MGS2 on PC, and Portable Ops and Peace Walker on the PSP (the only console I ever owned). Each of these has enough interesting gameplay to put most other games to shame, and highly cinematic cutscenes.

I watched my big brother play MGS and MGS2 :D/>/> But I've played MGS3 myself.

I would like to see MGSV retain the humor and creative story elements that makes this series memorable. Honestly, I think the Tom Clancy series does stealth-action the best, but the personality of MGS is the main attraction for me (not implying that I wouldn't like to see innovation from it in the stealth-action aspects).

Kodaemon said:
That job listing is the biggest clue yet. It doesn't mean there will be a PC version, but it certainly means they're seriously considering one.
I can't see any reason why it won't be on PC .

1. They are hiring for PC , why will they do that if they don't plan to release on PC.
2. Kojima Productions opened new studio in UK , it's all console gaming in Japan but outside of that it is different story .
3. MGS 5 is first Fox Engine game and they plan to license it , what could be better way to present your graphics engine than showing it's full potential on PC version .
4. During Ground Zeroes first gameplay footage at PAX last year , Kojima said that there is a lot of things that will be improved in the final game like the mirror of car which was showing polygons and rough edges however we can smooth that out with the help of tesselation and we all know that current gen don't have tesselation feature . Next gen and PC have that .
5. Watch the trailer , does that look like current gen technology to you .? I don't think so . They will release it for current gen consoles then for Next gen and PC like Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4 which always said "Coming to PS3 and xbox 360" .
6. MGS 4 ran on 540p on PS3 scaled upto 720p . I don't think he'll be messing around with same console once more for a project that took so many years to be made .

I'm seriously hoping this comes on PC, even if some months later than the console release, better than not coming at all. This is one of those games why to buy a console, but hell I'm sticking with my precious alienware as always

For some reason I thought Richard Doyle was confirmed? In any case, it would be great if it was him.

Kodaemon said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8TZ4fRxFw

Director's cut version of the E3 trailer.

Holy shit.

Damn this game is going to be dark. Very dark.

I'm very excited to get my hands on this copy and experience Big Boss' transformation. And the open world gameplay of course.

I

am out of words.

Just... wow.

And I thought MGS3 torture scenes were insane and too much to handle.

The trailer was amazing. But I keep getting distracted by the logistics of aiming a rifle held in his right hand while wearing an eye patch on his right eye. I know I'm pedantic.

Watching that really put me in the mood to start a play through of MGS3 HD. But with The Last of Us out on Friday I'm not sure there's much point.

Top Bottom