Milling/Crafting Questions?

+
Milling/Crafting Questions?

So I hit level 3 and I have the option to "mill spare cards" "spare cards x1".

How can I tell which card would be milled?

How can you tell what kind improvement you will get if you craft a card?

A crafting/milling tutorial would be a great addition.

It takes away the cards you don't need. If you have 4 bronze cards of the same unit, it will destroy 1 as you cannot put more than 3 in your deck anyway. If you have more than 1 silver or gold (of the same card) it will destroy the spare one.

As far as crafting goes, i haven't tried it but i i think you craft a card of your choice for a price that is listed in your collection. Look at greyed cards. The price is there

Thanks. For crafting you are correct.

As far as milling, I did not have 4 of any cards or duplicate gold or silver so not sure why I had the mill all option.

You can mill any card to get more points for crafting. Problem is , I have enough to craft a commander's horn and It's not letting me and I have no explanation as to why. This should be fixed definitely.

You can mill any card to get more points for crafting. Problem is , I have enough to craft a commander's horn and It's not letting me and I have no explanation as to why. This should be fixed definitely.

You already have a commanders horn in your starter deck. It is a silver card which mean you can only have 1 in your deck. You don't need to craft another one, it would be useless to you

Oh snap, I didn't take that into account. I wanted to have two of course so I'd get more chance of getting one in my hand. I lost three matches straight with people who all got commanders horn while I didn't. I really need to get commander's horn if I'm to stand a chance in the last round where all the power is unleashed.

Top Bottom