missing the 3 lights since 1.23

+
the 3 lights that shown from the tall buildings showing commercials are now missing since 1.23, I've tried everything I could think of ...never had this bug until 1.23
posted to the official sight hopefully they will respond

the 3 lights that shown from the tall buildings showing commercials are now missing since 1.23, I've tried everything I could think of ...never had this bug until 1.23
I never had this problem, but it reminds me of another thread where they were just missing (after "Lightning break" or "Life during War Time" if I remember right).

Are they also missing in River's 3rd BD in the end?

posted this to the "Official bug page" takes a day for responses ( very busy ) so far they wanted pics, and had me verify integrity was today's suggestion from them 6/23 9:17am ... keeping ya posted in case this uncovers something that is helpful to someone
Post automatically merged:

yesterday I started a new game to test and the lights were there, immediately loaded an older save and they were missing,took pics of both and E-mailed this to CDPR
today they requested a copy of the effected save data...so in the hunt ... 8:24am 6/24

Last edited:
I have this issue since 1.20 after taking down the EMP tower. Did they come back for any users as MQ goes further?

Little news here :)
During "Lightning breaks" :
Before explosion (lights)
f73aa72b-e749-4ce4-8614-f083e30b3b07.PNG

After explosion (no light)
fd3f6b2d-2fec-479d-9974-65760d49a9eb.PNG

After finish the quest (no light)
9e28b853-24df-4fa9-a210-145848dcfc7a.PNG

I'll see if they come back at a time. And if yes, when.
I had never paid attention to the lighgts before and if they disappeared, they would come back anyway. Before 1.23, I always saw them at the end of the game (when I look Night City with Panam in The Star ending).

Last edited:

Guest 4412420

In my game, they came back during The Hunt quest. I think it's the last part of the BD that made them reappear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks it's good to know. Damn I'm planning to leave The Hunt quest for after Kerry's questline so I'll have no pillars till almost the end.
This happened to me on 2 characters since 1.20, I replayed "Lightning breaks" on one and it happened always

Top Bottom